Personal ads in regular forums

As I said GB, I don't care what others do in general. That does not mean I don't find it irritating. I get irritated when I hear the same commercial on the radio back to back for hours.

It is just as ok for one of us to dislike someones behavior as it is to like it. Expressing frustration with something is not the same as kicking them off the site.

As to your comment about "where are they supposed to do that". The site rules DO forbid using this site to advertise your "business" other than in your profile.

Feel free to ask the owner of the site to change it if you like, but the site sells advertising for business'. It makes no sense to give business advertising away when they need the revenue.

The job of running FF is not easy, the forwardness of some of the repetitive posts drive some people away, so there is a difficult balancing act to allow enough not to be ... let's say draconian ... and not not chase others away.

And might I add that the moderators do a lot of work and show a lot of dedication for no pay. I appreciate all the effort they put in.
6 years

Personal ads in regular forums

Yeah, I am torn about this. There are piggies, looking for a feeder, and feeders looking for feedees and all of that is great. I mean seriously, it IS great.

There are also what I would suppose are the "send me $50 and I will eat a hamburger while we chat about it" posts that appear every hour or so from the same few people. They don't come out and say that of course, one of them always calls them "real feeders". That gets a bit tiresome.

I have noticed that some of the " send me ..." posters seem to have left or don't come here as much. I suppose that they were not getting the participants they hoped for.

And just to be clear, I don't care, if there are folks willing to send money like that, more power to them both. I guess, for SOME of them, it just seems like more of a con job than a shared passion to me.

There are some lovely feedee/gainer/piggies (like FatPattyPig for example) that I am sure would love to have a feeder send them food and are not trying to turn it into an income generating business. And I appreciate every one of them! :-D
6 years

Watching someone get fat!

For a lot of women, it is that securely over 200 lb ... say 220 for the first time.

That moment they are fat, and dread even the idea for the huge diet they would need to get back down to the "right" weight, be it 130 or whatever.

The sweet surrender when they realize the are not going to go on that diet ... when they give up on losing weight .... and lose the motivation to change the habits that made them fat, and will continue to make them fatter.

That day when they not only buy larger pants, but clean all the smaller pants out of the closet and donate them.
6 years

Any way to dull the taste of butter?

Have you considered bread?
Or perhaps cinnamon rolls slathered in butter?
6 years

Is my picture misleading

Yeah, I get guys checking out my profile too. I post something, and they want to see "who said that".

I do that, see a post and then look at the profile to get some idea of who was it said that.
6 years

Fat girls used on tinder by their "friends"

I have to agree with the group take on this. You just don't know why THAT pic was chosen. You have no way to know what is going on for that person either.

You would sure feel bad (you seem like nice fellow) to dump on her and find out it was her best friend who died in an accident last week.

We all need to try to take the high road (and sometimes it is hard because we are human too).
6 years

Searching for a long term feedee

There may not, and probably over the long term, are not, short term feedees. There are feedees only interested in short term, and/or long distance, relationships.
6 years

Is my picture misleading

Maybe, but I agree with Delvar, there are lots of reasons folks visit your profile, so you should not worry about it.
6 years

Feeder freeloaders

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I certainly support that. I appreciate you both discussing it.
6 years

Feeder freeloaders

I appreciate your positions.

That said, this idea that online is RL represents a significant problem. Real life is your job, the significant other you touch and talk to, the checkout at the grocery store, your friend who holds you when a loved one passes away. It involves all of your senses and should provide the opportunity for deep full relationships.

Online is like virtual reality. Some of the people you meet are not real, or are not what they say they are. Often, because they are good at playing the role in a diminished sensual environment, it is difficult to tell they are not real. We all call out "catfish" when we find them, and it gets harder to detect them all the time.

Technology is leading us to the point that even fake video (completely synthesized) is going to be difficult to catch.

It is important, and healthy, to keep the distinction between online and real life.
6 years