Fatter and then dumber

I agree with Ditzy (pretty much as usual) 100%. I too have a really high IQ, but that doesn't mean I am smart about everything.

I have to struggle sometimes to understand other's emotional state and why they think what the do, but can develop industrial processes and equipment easily.

Some of the smartest people I have ever known seemed at first to be dumb at first. People often think that quiet means dumb, but it isn't true!
3 years

Heavy cream

Just add some stuff to it to give it your preferred flavor.
3 years

Food and supplements

don't blame you!
3 years

Food and supplements

P4r4dox:
But i guess they have lots of sugar[/quote]

Yep, AND lots of fat as well!
3 years

Heavy cream

That is terrific. You want to be fat, you need fat habits. Getting in the habit of always using heavy cream instead of milk is a good start.

Heavy cream on your breakfast cereal, heavy cream with cookies, heavy cream in your milkshake, heavy cream in your coffee, ... you get the idea! Establish your new fat habits that will be your future!
3 years

Heavy cream

There you go! Exactly what you wanted right?
3 years

Heavy cream

Hmmm, the golden triangle huh? I was just thinking it would be referred to as constantly larger clothing!
3 years

Heavy cream

LOL, so ok, maybe it is NOT enough! Still your could keep working up from that to more ... right?
😁

Oh, those good fattening habits! Having cookies ... drink heavy cream, eat a meal ... drink heavy cream, going to bed drink heavy cream!
3 years

Heavy cream

So allroy sez, seems like you should have some with breakfast too!
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

I too, am a big fan, and have been for longer than I want to dwell on!
3 years
45678   loading