Feedist songs

Anyone know any FA or feedist related songs? Sooo far the only
Ones I know are hot dog in a hallway and I just stumbled upon the song fomenting fetishized feedism
4 years

Thinking about posting exercise videos

fatsmagic:
There are hundreds of fitness/gym/bodybuilding type forums. I think that would be a better place for such exercise videos.
A site dedicated to getting fat, maybe not really the best place.....

yeah I agree with @becomingoverweight.. I love exercise videos of large bodies. Especially when theres struggle and heavy breathing.
5 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

queer cis feedee/feeder/FA here!
5 years

Did you admit that you are into "feederism" and went wrong?

SahX:
Never, EVER talk about fetishes with any but a long-term ship, mate.

Forget about her, forever. Consider this like a friendly service.

media3.giphy.com/media/wJOAGn2z78hDpHJxsM/giphy.gif

i.gifer.com/TzZL.gif

media1.tenor.com/images/79aab7b7ec16b94d5cf5439cff1dbd8c/tenor.gif

media.giphy.com/media/HrP0JspIGwQ7u/giphy.gif

I don't really agree with this. I started coming out about my fetish last year, and have so far told around 13 people. I feel like transparency is really important staying in our truth, and if people don't like it they can choose to be out of our lives, but why would we want people in our lives who don't really accept us as a whole? I feel like for me the relationships I want with people is unconditional and will accept me in all of my weirdness
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

my mom had a friend who was about 400 pounds and i remember being fascinated by her and def attracted to her. I was probably 9. Also when i was around 9 my sister and I would make videos and I would stuff my self with pillows . One time I put on a couple jackets and I looked fatter and felt some weird feelings. And that totally spies episode with the feedism hints was one I always remembered.. oh yeah and I had a character on this site meez.com around 9 years old and I would make the character fat and on top of that put on the outfit that made the character fatter than that
5 years

Size-kink event (lgbtq + female friendly)

ah I so wish I knew about these when I lived in Orlando
5 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

yasss . Attracted to fat women and also attracted to myself being fatter.
6 years

My man wants me to be a feedee

AskDrFeeder:
I don't know, he sounds selfish and manipulative. It's your body...if you don't want to gain he should respect that.

I agree with this. IF he can't accept you as your own person regardless of the physical , then he isn't worth it. It's your body and not his to decide what you do with it. ESPECIALLY in a feederism situation when it's not even your fetish.
6 years

Have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?

I had a co worker who would always bring my desserts and make me food. She liked giving people food and said that "you guys probably hate me cause I'm making ya'lll fat" . She also noted that she preferred some chubs in her partners ( her partner is currently male ) She seems really sweet and innocent but i wonder if she has a darker side?
6 years
12   loading