Gay gainer?

Bi dude here ~ I'm feeder and feedee, but prefer to be smaller than my feedee partner
4 years

Moobs - when do they come in?

So I'm slowly putting on weight (FINALLY), but as my belly grows (and I'm loving that) one thing I'm kinda concerned about is moobs. I'm a transguy who finally had top surgery and I'm a bit worried about gaining so much that I get moobs. They're hella sexy and I love them on my bf, but I personally want to enjoy a flat chest for at least a year before fattening up to that point.

At what point did they come in for you (BMI or weight wise)?
4 years

Really worried!

Hey man, it's okay. I think that sometimes anyone inside or outside kink can feel like that. Sex is something that ebbs and flows throughout a relationship. Just find things you legitemately love with the other person and either you'll work well together or you won't. It's no good being worried your whole relationship though. I can't imagine that anyone would be able to sustain a libdo to last a relationship. You never know, you might find someone you just click with and that's the best. I know my partner and I met on one of these sites because we're both into this kinda stuff, but we're also each other's best friends. So if he stretches and stuff I'm 10/10 kneading his belly but like, we also watch movies together and talk and play games and go out and do things. It took a while to find that though. You get what you put in, I suppose. You're just going to have to experiment and see what works and who it works with. Best of luck to you!
4 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

jgrande:
@shyfeedeeguy
@chubby1258

Okay first of all, OY. This is so problematic. You can't just invalidate people's sexual identity because they choose to put a label on it. Sure, not every one needs one but that doesn't negate the integrity of those labels for those who identify with them. The LGBTQ+ community has fought for decades just to have the right to use those labels and wear them proudly. While you may not see the use of them, they are still 100% valid. Sexuality is an integral part to identity because it's inherently not something you choose, it's simply who you are. Sexuality is a spectrum and while those labels may seem limiting to you, they allow people to trule accept themselves and their path in discovering where they fit on that spectrum.

hollowday:
No one cares. This is s fetish site. Get over yourself lol. Everyone is so wise and tough online. Pathetic.

Dude chill out and let people do their thing.
4 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

van:
Walmart sells a liter of heavy cream for $3 (or $4 depending on where you live) which comes out to around 1k calories per dollar.

Wicked I am here for that~~ Thank you for the price drops my dudes~~
4 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

thenextstep:
why are these threads always full of people saying "hey i will try it out now FOR REAL" .. "hey i just did it for 3-5 days".. and you never hear from them again smiley anyone with long time experience?

I go on and off again for two weeks or so at a time. I mostly go on and off because heavy cream costs money and I don't always have that.

But yeah like other people are saying if you do it consistantly you shoot up. I shot up 10 pounds in about 2 months drinking a mix of milk, hc, and creamer for two weeks on, two weeks off. *shrugs*
4 years

Subtle hints that someone is into this lifestyle?

My bf and I met on one of these sites and we've been together for nearly 2.5 years. It's not always impossible to find people to form a solid relationship or even just friendship with. Just communicate that you want that and the fetish comes second and you'll be fine *shrugs*
4 years

Bdsm

I'm deffos on this band wagon. It seems like a lot of kink overlaps at some point or another.
4 years

For those who want to do the next step - heavy cream challenge

Curveman:
In my experience, 6dl (600ml) per day is do-able. That would be around 2500 calories, so on the basis of 3500 excess cals per pound of fat gained, that would be around 5 lbs a week gain. I doubt in reality it would be that much because not all the cream gets digested. However if you spread it out through the day, that might improve digestability.

You will probably have a few days where you don't get the full 6dl in so I would guess around 3 months to gain 30 lbs.

fatchance:
Remember, that as you gain, the number of calories to maintain that gain rate increase as well. Probably 12 to 15 calories a day per lb.

So unless you keep increasing your intake, your gain RATE will slow as you gain. Of course, as you get comfortable with your increased consumption, that may indeed happen on it's own, or may not.

I have noticed though, that unless you monitor it and correct, drinking the cream will sometimes cause you to eat less especially in the beginning.

I found that I usually drink it right before bed. So I have normal meals (doubling dinner sometimes) and snacks and whatnot throughout the day, and then right before bed drink heavy cream so it doesn’t affect my real food intake.

I’ve finally been able to put on weight like this, albiet not as quickly as I want to, but it seems to be working at around 2 pounds a week to two weeks so far.
4 years
12345   loading