Denver meetup

Still interested smiley
5 years

So what games are you playing?

Civ 5 'cause risk meets settlers of catan satisfies a solid 70% of my nerdom needs.
5 years

Greatest fear

I'm nervous about wrecking my partner's health tbh. I don't want to destroy his body. I know a lot of people get off on that, but I love him and I would never forgive myself if he died from weight related issues.
5 years

Reverse fat farms.

That would be amazing. 10/10 I would pay money to go to that and get plumped up
5 years

Being kidnapped and force fed fantasies?

Totally a huge fantasy. Like getting tied up and plumped up to size regardless of your will, your belly getting rounder and softer and fatter. Being stuffed so you're uncomfortably bloated all the time and helpless to the fattening belly before you ...

I really enjoy this fantasy and all the little details like measuring and outgrowing clothes or maybe even restraints that go along with it.

i don't know if anyone else out there has this, but like I feel like if you get more into the BDSM side of things that fattening can be kinda like wearing a lock or a collar, except it's your fat belly and your partner's the one who put it there. There's something kinda cool about that.

But yeah, you're totally not the only one with that fantasy.
5 years

Discord for 18-20 yrs age group

Is this like, open for anyone to join or...?
5 years

Stuffing yourself at a buffet alone

@JayDee303 that’s really good advice. I’m always terrified to go to a buffet alone or even just eat out alone for anxiety’s sake.
5 years

Excess calorie absorbtion

NeonTiger:
Hey all,

I read an interesting article on calorie absorption. Apparently on average you only absorb one fifth of every 1000 excess calories consumed as fat. This explains a lot for a long time gainer like me - if I just add up the calories I eat to the magical excess 3500 calories, it never turns into a pound of fat.

Anyways, it�s an interesting read for anyone in this community. Also some interesting stuff on absorbtion of carbs vs fats vs proteins. Key finding: the best way to get fat is to consume a lot of it.

legionathletics.com/how-much-fat-can-you-gain-when-you-binge/amp/

Happy reading!

SahX:
Accordingly which sources? Varsity thesis based on the same old, one-century old fabled goverment-led theorum of calorie burning and dubious hypothesis?

You should watch the latest "Adam Ruins Everything" clip about it.

I don't want to be that guy, but I'm gonna be that guy.

This is actually a great article that cross references numerous studies that span across several decades from the late 1990s all the way up to 2014. It cross references about 20 different studies done in a variety of environments. Some of those studies are small with only 15 people participating, but these studies are confirmed with larger studies.

Conclusion: reliable resource and likely factual information.

Great resource Neon Tiger! Thank you for sharing!
5 years

Denver meetup

I'm in northern colorado, but I'd be down for it!
5 years

Any product to increase appetite?

Word of caution with all this, and I know everyone's gonna hate me for bring up health and all, but like, sometimes they can really screw with a person's insulin. So just, be careful and make sure you get your labs done regularly
5 years
34567   loading