Dumbing down while gaining

My ideal fantasy is a girl who starts out too dumb to think about anything besides food, or one who neither notices nor cares when I'm dumbing her down as I fatten her up, or one who notices long enough to be grateful for it and then goes back to not thinking about it. Ditzy donut girl sounds super hot.

Yes, it's of questionable morality; hence "fantasy." If anyone wants to RP or just chat about it, let me know!
4 years

Sex, drugs, booze and humiliation

You've pretty much described my ultimate fantasy for my sub!
4 years

Great frustration of this community

For me, it's that it seems like everyone uses kik, and I just have the hardest time typing on my phone. I'm a touch typist and would prefer absolutely anything that lets me use the computer.

Also, the subs seem very bossy. smiley Still looking for someone with compatible kinks with enough mutual interest to reply. God knows I'm guilty of just not replying if I'm not interested, so I can't throw stones, but I have an annoyingly specific set of kinks and anti-kinks that I really didn't ask my brain for. Thanks, brain.

That said, I have gotten some good roleplays going with people with whom there's at least some overlap in interests, and I am very appreciative for that.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

All my fantasies and kinks center around helplessness, total helplessness.

My ultimate fantasy is about finding a woman who's not just fat, but fat from being unable to resist food and too lazy to exercise. She's a slob, and a messy eater. Not fat because she wants to be, but because she can't help herself. All I do is make sure she has food within reach, and sometimes help her stuff it in when she's too full and lazy to do the hard work of lifting a twinkie to her own mouth, lol.

She ends up borderline immobile at a much lower weight than you get purely from being fat--her muscles atrophy from lack of use, and she's not very coordinated. She waddles, staggers, and falls a lot.

The key part here is that she be physically *and* mentally lazy, even incapacitated. Half the time, my fantasy will put her under the influence of drugs or alcohol as a way to explain why she's so slow, stupid, and uncoordinated. But since this fetish isn't about drugs or alcohol per se, just helplessness, the other half of the time she's just a bimbo who can't think about anything except food, has concentration issues, is very forgetful, and depends on me to do her thinking for her.

Hand in hand with all this goes being submissive, and grateful to me for taking care of her and telling her what to do. I have a huge rescue fetish, of which stuckage is only one. I meet her by rescuing her from herself, and I make her more and more helpless and dependent when she starts living with me.

I'm into kidnapping and forced feeding, but only of a willing, grateful victim, and/or one who's too stupid or incapacitated to realize what's going on. I don't want to have to work for the object of my affection's submission--I want her lack of control to come from within. I'm here to enable her and make it possible for her to wallow mindlessly in her enormous appetites.

Feel free to message me if any of this appeals to you!
6 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Copied from my profile:

In a roleplay, I would be a dominant feeder, and you a submissive, dependent, female feedee (sorry, no guys). I can take either a nurturing or humiliating approach to my dominance, or both, depending on your preference.

I identify as agender in real life and am happy to interact with you as either gender, or neither.

Into: tight/torn clothes, messy eating, stuckage, limited mobility, forced feeding/stuffing, overeating, helplessness, lack of control.

Not really into but could include: pain, bondage, sex, funnels, artificial bloating.

Non-negotiable turn-offs: pregnancy, age play, or kids (not just as sexual objects, which is an obvious no-no, but anywhere in the roleplay--not interesting in fattening up a mother or teacher, for instance). Bodily fluids, gas, or digestion in general. Diapers, the worst possible combination. smiley

Interested? Message me!
6 years