Sumo wrestlers

Even since I was little kid fascination towards Sumo wrestlers has been big.

I remember those late nights sitting on my bed and watching Eurosport with my small television in my room. Watching those big guys with big bellies jiggling and moobs swaying while fighting.

It was really awesome to watch, doing research about Sumo wrestling and discovering the fact they are really appreciated in Japanise culture.

I would love to have Japanise feeder girlfriend. She would fatten me up untill I was as heavy as those Sumo wrestlers with big moobs and big belly.
6 years

Getting man tits

I would love to make my own moobs huge, saggy and heavy.

I think gaining weight is the key to have big moobs but sometimes I wonder about some men who has like chubby belly but absolutely huge moobs. I wonder how they have achieved this?

I have thought about using small amount of estrogen or meds to increase size but they are really hard to get without prescription.

There are online pharmacys but order from them get caught on customs, you get trouble and have to pay big fines because it's illegal.

So if anyone has any tips I would appreciate those also.
6 years

Fat male subs into moob play?

I would love if woman would like to play with my moobs, jiggle and squeeze them. It also would be so hot if woman would comment that my moobs would be bigger than her boobs and say that if my moobs keep on growing I should wear a bra for support.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Woman who is surpised to realise that my moobs are bigger then her boos.

She would measure my chest and tell me that I need to wear a bra because my moobs for support because of weight.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

I have always dreamed of having bigger moobs than girls boobs.

It would be so hot if my moobs would be big enought to wear a bra for support.
6 years

Forced feminization

I would love to have bigger moobs than girls boobs. So big moobs that they would need a bra for support.
6 years

Dark feederism

I would love if female feeders would do this to me smiley

Fattening me against my will untill I would be really huge, heavy and out of shape.

I would be like living eating machine with only two sources of pleasure, eating untill my belly is really full and sex.
6 years

Do ffas exist?

I think FFA exist but they are really rare considering how much there are male feedees around weight gain community.

Never met FFA in real life or even FA woman really.
6 years
89101112   loading