The fat rolls are forming... again.

SSBBW Summer:
I've been eating so much cheese I can literally feel more fat rolls coming through onto other fat rolls. Glorious cheese. 🙊

Cheese is LIFE. Wonderful, delicious cheese! Manchego, aged cheddar, Gruyère, Gouda, goat cheese, I love them all.
4 months

What are your favorite xmas foods??

MsSquish:
We always make these peanut butter/butterscotch squares with mini marshmallows. It's a good thing we only make them once a year, lol. And of course frosted Christmas cookies. Then being Canadian, we have gooey butter tarts and Nanaimo bars.

Peanut butter and butterscotch? :O Would you be willing to share the recipe?
4 months

What are your favorite xmas foods??

EVERYTHING. Glazed ham with pineapple and cherries, hot German potato salad, stollen, roasted Brussels sprouts with a ton of garlic, eggnog, hot spiced cider, hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows…

But most of all I love the cookies! I always bake a ton of Christmas cookies for gifts and for eating. Double and triple batches of everything. Between me and my mom, we made eleven different kinds of cookies this year. All of them are, of course, delicious.
4 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Karenjenk: finally, i can feel all of this flesh shift when i reposition myself. sitting... standing... laying. its a part of me but it feels like its not part of me

Give it time. Eventually your fat will feel like an integral part of you. Way back during my extreme dieting and self-hatred phase, part of what made it so hard was that I didn't feel like myself when I was a "normal" weight. Not having the thick layer of soft flab that I was used to was disconcerting and uncomfortable. These days I can't even imagine not having a belly big enough to rest my hands on, or not feeling my double chin crease when I move my head.
4 months

What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?

Angelgluttony:
Man oh man! I wish the site had a bookmark feature because I definitely found some useful tips here. I like that, in addition to the Shoe ordeal.. in my personal experience my shoe hasn’t gone up in size, however I’ve always noticed that when I’d put on extra weight (enough to cause a impact on my shoes) my shoes will begin to start to lean to the side and it was more than obvious that my feet had gotten fatter and wider, but never grew in length. I’ve bought shoes specifically for wider feet but it was always a fail. so I’ve switched to wearing sandals, flip-flops and bedroom shoes on a regular basis, but I do want something that would actually support my and bedroom shoes on a regular basis, but I do want something that would actually support my feet while wearing them. She was really helped with my mobility and having a good firm grip on that as much needed, and I’d like to improve it. Any suggestions?

I wear a women’s 11W and have since I was a teenager. Give up on the idea of cheap shoes. Shoes that fit wide feet comfortably and provide enough support for our heavy bodies are expensive. I’ve had good luck with SAS, they specialize in hard to find sizes and everything I’ve bought from them has excellent support. It’s possible that you might be a double wide, and SAS is one of the few companies that makes those. For more rugged footwear, Merrell is a good option, my snow boots are Merrells. (I did have to buy men’s, but that’s not such a big deal for snow boots.)

If possible, shop for shoes in person where they have knowledgeable salespeople who can fit you properly. A good shoe salesperson will be able to direct you toward a shoe that will meet your needs.
4 months

I went out to a Korean BBQ restaurant with my sister and brother-in-law last night, and knew I was going to have a problem the minute I sat down. The chairs had arms that dug into my thighs something fierce. Nobody else in the restaurant had an issue. But then, I was by far the fattest person there.

So I asked the server if they had a chair without arms. It took a few minutes, but eventually she and another server managed to find one and bring it over. They were super nice about the whole thing. I would have endured the pain of bruised thighs for the sake of delicious food, wouldn’t be the first time, but I’m so glad I didn’t have to.

Oh, and the food was AMAZING. smiley It was a true feast with four meats, at least a dozen banchan (little side dishes), a savory vegetable pancake, salad, and kimchi stew. Best Christmas gift ever!
4 months

People over/underestimating your weight

I’ve had several nurses over the years do a double take when weighing me. I think it’s due to a couple factors. One, I have what you might call a sturdy bone structure. And two, most people think ‘enormous belly’ when they think ‘over 300 lbs’. My belly is a pretty good size, but most of my weight is in my lower half, especially my thighs.
4 months

Girth increasing exponentially when sitting

I second the recommendation for high waisted dresses. Also look for full skirts, so your belly has plenty of room to expand. For those of us with non-standard body shapes, I highly recommend Love Your Peaches. They're pricey, but that's because everything is handmade to order in the US. Janelle, the owner, is an absolute sweetheart and will customize your clothes to fit you exactly if you email her with your measurements and clothing issues.

I have huge thighs and wide hips with a comparatively narrow waist and smaller lower belly than what most plus size pants and shorts are made for. So the legs are skin tight while there's loose fabric bunched around my belly and the waist is too big. Janelle took my measurements and made the best fitting shorts I've ever worn. She did the same with a dress for me, I'm a size bigger on the bottom than I am on top. I'm sure she can make you some cute and comfy dresses that fit your magnificent belly!
7 months

LuvsChub04:
I walk everyday but thats bout it.

Munchies:
Might wanna look into increasing your activity level. And also look into your diet and see if there's anything you need to cut back on. Don't gotta reduce your calories, but you can play around with things.

LuvsChub04:
tru, just didn't think id be getting out of breath n so sweaty this easily.

Munchies:
This means that you were reckless with how you gained. Assuming your profile is up to date, you are both taller and lighter than I am. Putting aside the fact that we have completely different body compositions, this means your struggles have nothing to do with your weight.

It is entirely possible to be much fatter than you are right now, but not die when you go up the stairs. But you would need to exercise more and eat healthier foods.

Remember that size does not equal fitness. I'm in better shape than some people who are lighter than I am. And there are plus-sized athletes who are in better shape than I will ever be. If you want to keep growing without your body disintegrating on you, you might wanna look into that.

Gaining slowly is the ticket for maintaining mobility at higher weights. That way your muscles have plenty of time to adjust to the increased load. I do waddle some, that's unavoidable given the size of my thighs, but I can make it up a flight of stairs, get around a university campus, enjoy wandering around the botanical gardens, etc. just fine. (As long as it's not hot or even warm outside. I overheat very easily. If I want to see the summer flowers I bring a giant insulated bottle full of ice water and plan to rest in the shade every so often.)
7 months

Calming nerves around first feedist experience

Munchies:
Personally, I think we can use more fluffy kink. I think FF should feel as welcoming a place to gentle feedism as it is more extreme feedism. And if you are one of those people, all the better.

A-freakin-men. I'm not into the extreme stuff, I want a sweet, caring feeder who gets pleasure from making me happy.
7 months
12345   loading