Addiction to fast food

Taco Bell is only about 10 blocks from me and I drive there probably 8 times per week and order entirely too much food. I’d say I’m pretty much addicted at this point. It’s been a few months of this and I’m not sick of the food yet
3 years

Controlled gain

Onlychubby:
This is hot AF

RunningMan:
I also make fun of her for gaining weight, all while encouraging her to overeat.

This is the kind of thing I could get really into
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

It’s sick how much teasing and humiliation turns me on. And makes me want to eat more...
3 years

Avoiding gaining as a feeder

Just keep offering her food off your plate. More for her and less for you
3 years

Controlled gain

This is hot AF
3 years

Anyone else turned off by partner exercising?

I like when I say I’m going to work out and my partner makes an excuse for me not to. It’s not my fault I didn’t work out. Even though I never had any intention of working out because I have come to hate exercise
3 years

Anyone else enjoy the “unhealthy” aspect of gaining?

There are a lot of posts about being “fit and fat” or “how to gain while being healthy”. That’s probably the smartest way to do this but I love the idea of getting increasingly unhealthy. Out of breath all the time, higher BP, higher cholesterol. Going to the Dr and hearing how much “unhealthier” I’ve become is exceptionally hot to me
3 years

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

Absolutely love this. Especially if I see people I know who are shocked by my belly hanging over my belt or my chubby, cellulite thighs squeezing out the bottom of my shorts
3 years

Fat pig humiliation

Oh god yes please
3 years

How fat would you like to be?

Fantasy? 600+ or as much as humanly possible

Reality? Fat enough that I struggle a little to get out of bed but not completely bed bound
3 years
12345   loading