Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

newenglander:
This happens more than meets the eye. My wife is a BBW but not a feedee or even a big eater. She has a close friend, "hot" by society's definition, constantly trying to get her to eat, usually junk food. Their relationship is not sexual. I can only wonder the motive, if one even exists, or if subconsciously the friend just makes the assumption big girls must always want to eat?

modulo9:
Similar. My wife has a friend that encouraged her to have double meals when on a trip to NYC. I appreciate the help in keeping my wife plump.

This is exactly what happened at my wife's old job. Her girlfriends and her boss would constantly just bring her an ice cream or snacks to her desk. And they would daily go out for lunch, often fast food she would have never picked. They would buy the team dessert on the company card. She gained 70lbs in a 2 year span while on that team. It was amazing while it lasted. She actually eats way LESS working from home now.
2 years

Trying on old clothes….

Hands down, the most blatant evidence of my wife's gain is our yearly Christmas party. She'll always put on last year's outfit and it's always comically small.

Sometimes you can tend to feel like your feedee is not gaining at the pace you'd like. But it's these moments that are eye-opening when you can see she added a good few inches to her waistline even when you thought she had "plateaued".
2 years

How can i get a jigglier hanging belly?

Can confirm. My wife yo-yo's and she's always flabbier with the regain. Not just the belly, but in the arms, back, all over. Her initial gain was more of that massive firm beer belly pregnant look. And now it's fluffy flabby with multiple rolls.
2 years

Work

Hope you can find a sedentary job with other fatties. My wife ended up on a team like that and frankly they did most of the feeding, encouraging and lifestyle-change work for me.
2 years

Young and fat

You've always been a fattie. Frankly, nothing will change in the eyes of the people that know and accept you. When you hit 400, everybody will accept it as what was honestly naturally expected to happen. Almost all adults gain weight with age.

You may have felt just slightly chubby at 225. But trust me, most of society was secretly judging you as a lazy fat *ss even back then. Take from that what you wish.
2 years

Recommended liquid

When you're talking about a massive 30oz protein shake, 4 tablespoons is nothing – you can't even recognize it. 4 tablespoons of olive oil is 500 calories. You could double it and wouldn't even taste it.

People use more than that on a salad. It doesn't instantly cause indigestion, particularly if you're consuming it daily. I've seen bodybuilders straight swigging olive oil lol.
2 years

Recommended liquid

Nothing is going to come close to adding oil. That's the secret of most bodybuilder's shakes and why they're over 2,000 cal a shake. They add olive, macadamia or avacado oil.

It's like effortlessly drinking fried food lol.
2 years

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

Not until much later in life.

My wife's first pregnancy she was insatiable with the food – demanding. She piled on tons of weight and then liked her body more after the pregnancy, gave away all of her old clothes afterwards.

I never wanted that 9 months to end. 😊
2 years

You know you're fat when:

You slowly start asking others to do menial tasks you never had a problem doing yourself, ie. "hey, can you bring me my phone charger while you're up?".

Over time, this becomes 2nd nature and is done so often that it becomes a silent-agreement with everyone around you that you don't "do stairs" or get up for virtually anything, ever.

You're a lazy tired fattie now that simply needs a little more time to take a load off!
2 years

Fat genetics

This has been thoroughly documented in the literature. Tons of American studies illustrating this.
2 years
23456   loading