I want a fat belly so much.

I know that I may sound like a party pooper but just be aware of the health risks when gaining, you don't want to get Diabetes type 2 or hypertension so just be a little relaxed with how much you eat. Besides that good luck on your gaining adventure!
5 years

What's the most/favorite thing you like to stuff with?

Whip cream, the feeling of the cream as I eat it in huge loads and whenever I eat it, I eat it with my hands, thus making me feel like a pig 🐖.
5 years

Does anyone else want to gain but feel like they can't?

I feel about the same way, here are my three reasons why I can't really gain now.

1. Scared of health issues to my health
2. Social stigma of people that are around me
3. Family members would look down on me.
4. Its freaking expensive to gain
5 years

Any tips on writing inflation or stuffing stories?

What I want to know is if there are any tips for writing either the stuffing itself to be really good and a good main character for the story. Please any tips!
5 years

Can fat become trendy some day?

Well with the rising amount of obesity in countries worldwide, I would have to tell you that for us to reach that point where obese people are seeing as celebrities and important people, we would have to create cures on many of the diseases that come with gaining such as Diabetes, high cholesterol, etc. If those diseases are cured then people wouldn't look at obese people so badly.
5 years

What's your ideal vacation?

My ideal vacation would be to go to a pacific island such as Nauru where most of the population is obese! Instead of having to worry about people judging me for my body, I would have to worry about if I'm eating enough food lol! In the end, 2 weeks over at Nauru would be perfect for me.
5 years

Gaining tips for really skinny people ?

Eat lots of breakfast meals! Such as waffles, pancakes, french toast, etc. They contain lots of calories to help you gain weight and of course you could start by making weight gain shakes
5 years

Recipes for getting stuffed without gaining

Although this comment you made was from 4 months ago, if you don't mind could you please explain the recipe for the slightly uncooked rice. Also does it noticeably expand your belly quickly?
5 years

Any good foods that can make somebody bloat quickly and for a short amount of time?

I wonder if anybody knows any recipe of any food that can make whoever eats it to have their bellies bloat quickly and for a short time. Can't use any alcoholic drinks so is there any food out there that matches the description I gave?
5 years

Favorite part of a bbws body?

The belly of course is the one that steals the spotlight, but also the butt and the thighs of a woman the bigger they are the more they jiggle and feel like pudding.
5 years
123   loading