What to do about weight loss?

For a quick bit of backstory, quarantine as well as life/finance changes over the past while(which was my reason for hiatus) has somehow managed to make me lose weight despite my attempts to eat as much as I can.
I'm not sure if I'm not eating the right foods with my budget, or if it's just a change that was unstoppable. Either way it happened and I'm sad over having a thigh gap again!

If anyone has any suggestions/tips/words of encouragement, I could use them;;; Miss my chub :'(
3 years

Vids/pics for food/gifts

Hey all! So, I'm maybe looking to treat myself sometime, if you'd be interested in helping me, a trade-off of some curvy content for you is definitely in order. smiley

Feel free to check out my pics and kik me at JohnCaptor1526
or message me here for my whatsapp if interested. (Ignore my nerdy username, hehe..)
5 years

Bbw looking for a sub feeder

Hello!

I'm a currently 206 lb goddess who's looking for the right submissive to worship me. I want to be able to flaunt my gorgeous curves and have you bend to my whims. I would vastly prefer if this also includes financial domination, as it's one of my primary kinks. And, of course I need to eat and make myself pretty somehow~ Male or female, any age is fine by me. Just no flakes.

If it sounds like this may interest you don't hesitate to message me either on this site or on my kik (preferred). My kik is JohnCaptor1526.

(I know, I know, nerdy username. But I was way younger when I made it, haha)

I'll be waiting to hear from you~
5 years

Looking for feeder to stuff me

Hello! I'm Nelly, and I'm 19 years old. Looking for an online or casual feeder who would be willing to help me get all the rolls I've been dreaming of. Currently 195, would like to be at least 300lbs. Need a feeder who can handle the financial aspect of stuffing, as I am currently not working and will be going to school soon enough. So if you're not willing to supply the food, don't bother messaging me. You can contact me on Kik if interested. I would love to stuff today or as soon as possible. smiley

Kik is JohnCaptor1526 (don't judge my nerdy homestuck username lol)
5 years

What do you like to view/watch?

Just curious because as I gain I may branch out into videos/photosets to show off my progress! Wondering what you all like to see the most from a gainer girl? smiley
6 years

Anyone in/near edmonton,ab? (canada)

Just wondering if there was anyone close enough to garner planning some sort of meet! Would love to hang around/pig out with you lovely people sometime!
6 years