Slobbiest behavior

HRHB15:
I am a neat freak and can’t stand messiness but something about someone (including myself) becoming a slob as they grow fatter is so exciting to me. Hygiene decline is also kind of something I am curious about.

Probably the most slobbish behavior I have seen is the sort of establishment of space where they do everything. The whole idea of it being their space and everything in their reach. They begin waiting until they “get up again” to throw away trash, to take their dishes back to the kitchen, to get more food, to get another soda, to get another delivery at the door. The space becomes messy, stained, smelly, and the furniture they always sit/lay on begins to show signs of wear and deteriorates under their increasing weight and size. They become comfortable here and it helps foster their transition to a fat slob.

Lol I feel attacked 😅🙃
2 months

Anyone else have a tumblr?

I do! It's xxssbhmjoe450xx come follow me! I post more pics on there because it's easier!
2 months

Sex as a morbidly obese male

It get more difficult and take more teamwork the heavier amd heavier you get. But it sooo much better. Especially because once you get say over 400 lbs. Any chick you get with has probably been with a bigger guy or just has a thing for bigger guys so they know just what to hold out of the way and what to hold onto. Ex. Ex. In some positions though You have to know what to do with all the "extra" you though. But fat sex is the best sex. Idgaf what anybody says. Communication is as to any thing when it comes to relationships amd such. Lmfao
2 months

Breathing heavy

I recently start breathing heavy from just walking to the next room. Lol more reason to not move! Lmfao
2 months

Comments

I just had 2 Freinds of mine (they are a couple) comment on my weight. They have recently started dieting together. And have been trying to get me to do it with them. But the one finally told me that she noticed I've been having more trouble walking ! And that I need to do something! It felt so good to have all my hard work noticed! I just said that I have no plans to change my diet or to start exercising. And that I simply love food too much! It was the first time I openly said anything about having ZERO desire to loose weight. At least to people i know personally. And it felt so freeing! They were also super cool about it. It was a nice first experience lmfao
2 months

Polite things people say

I always find it funny how my friends and family will get REALLY into talking about there work outs and getting in shape and loosing weight! blah blah blah🤣 and im just sitting there not saying anything but like......little do you know I'm thinking about the dozen donuts and quart of heavy cream I'm going to indulge in later because I'm actively trying to GAIN weight! And they will say. "Hey u know ur getting pretty big! You should probably think about working out!" I just give them the ole' yea.... "I'm REALLY thinking about it!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 months

What is the biggest difference between 300 and 400 in terms of how it feels?

I didn't really "feel fat" threw my 300s. But once I hit 400 I started to realize I needed more breaks wile doing things. Sitting wile doing more things. And I swear I've been gaining much much quicker. That's also when I would catch my self off guard in my reflection, like holy shit im fat! This was also around the time i had to start shopping at the fat guy store. And now i cant even imagine sqeezing into normal retail clothes. Im pushing 500lbs now and I feel like 400 was just yesterday.
4 months

Eating making me too horny

You will just have to get fat enough that no one can tell. Like I did lmfao.
8 months

Sponsored stuffing

If anybody would like to see me stuff my self silly with what ever they order to my door. Msg me and we can and will make that happen!
9 months

What is the sexiest outfit to outgrow?

Work cloths..... because most of the time it's a little too late by the time u realize. So your stuck wearing overly tight cloths in public.
9 months
12345   loading