Exercise

Daddysfeeder15:
Give in, give up. Don’t exercise just be a fatty

I appreciate the encouragement and that's where I was, but I'm concerned about specific health risks like diabetes. I am extremely sedentary already, and want to make sure if I can keep gaining I can reach my goal weights.
10 months

Exercise

So I know I've been having health issues related to my weight/diet/lifestyle, and decided to start light exercising again to mitigate my extremely sedentary lifestyle atm.

I'm looking for something like a treadmill or maybe a stationary bike for my apartment. I still want to keep gaining, so I'd like one that goes up to at least 400 lbs, preferably more but above that you get really expensive afaik.

Does anyone have any product recommendations?

Please don't comment that there are alternatives like gym memberships, walking/biking for free, light exercises to do without equipment. I do know that and I'm looking for something because I don't want to leave my apartment, I want something that will remind and motivate me to use it daily, among other reasons.
10 months

Comments on pictures vs activity

Weird question, but is it a feature or a bug that comments on uploaded pictures are in two distinct and different places?

You can have users comment on your picture if they view the picture on its own, which is normal.

But users can also comment on the picture in the activity/following section.

While this seems to be intended, allowing comments from each section, comments posted from one location are not visible at the other. I.E., if someone comments on my activity uploaded pic, that comment is not available when viewing the picture as a standalone. And vice versa.

Again, just seeking clarification if this is a feature or a bug. It could be a useful feature to reduce clutter from spamming comments on lots of pictures/followers.
10 months

Smart watch

Weird question, but I am looking for a decent smart watch that doesn't come with a ton of health features. I used to have an older "classic" Samsung smartwatch, and the ability to discretely use it to check messages, news, music, notifications etc was handy. But I don't want to get constant reminders of how unhealthy I am, and the older ones are relatively slow and buggy from what I remember.

Does anyone have any recommendations on less health-centric smart watches?
11 months

The bed test

Sounds like my most recent vacation lol.
1 year

Ergonomic office chair

Hi all! I'm looking for recommendations for high weight capacity office chairs. I was looking at the remastered Aerons, but with a high weight limit of 350 lbs that probably won't last long enough.
2 years

Favorite ff story

Probably Mommy or Mommy's little Boy
4 years

Recommended liquid

StarSmoke:
... water? Lol not sure if the point is to bloat, consume calories, or just experience funnel feeding. Beer maybe?[/quote]

The goal is consume calories, sorry should have been clearer.
5 years

Recommended liquid

Looking for a 'thin' liquid that can easily be funneled and tube fed without sucking. The connection between the funnel and tube is not clear, so there can't be large particles in the liquid.
Non dairy is preferred. Currently using chocolate soy silk to great effect.
5 years

Is anyone on here into hucow?

I know that it would be difficult, but I would love to be a hucow.
5 years
12   loading