Risks of being on hrt and starting to gain weight.

Hello! I am a trans man (FTM) and after 5 years on HRT I have decided to start putting on weight. I have only gained 20lbs but my labs seem to concern my doctor as my glucose levels have increased. He has also warned me that if I gain a lot of weight I won't be able to continue on HRT and now I'm a little scared that I'll lose HRT if I keep going up. Have any of you had to suspend your hormone treatment or have you been denied due to weight gain? What relationship does weight gain have with refusal to use HRT? And above all, what is the maximum weight that one can have to carry your HRT correctly? I have seen huge guys abroad who are on hormone treatment, but here in my country it is quite rare that they will let you take HRT if you are over 200 pounds unu. Thank you very much for your answers
1 year

How much have you gained in quarantine?

I have gained 20 pounds and plan to gain another 20 UwU. I want to be a cute chubby boy when this is all over.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

my boyfriend was a chubby man, but now he's losing weight, but i'd really like to put on those extra pounds myself and this time be the big guy in the relationship. I want to be as great as he was and enjoy my body.
3 years

Feeling your gain

fattenmeup23:
I know that feeling. In a chinese drug store I bought herbs to increase the absorption of nutrients from food. And then it happened for the first time. Started a tightness in the skin a few times. And stronger again. On the thighs, but also tightness in the butt, or around belly button.

What herbs did you use?
3 years

Any cosplayers

I´m Cosplayer UwwUr
3 years