Growing your perfect gainer body

Ideally, I'd like a huge, round belly while remaining thin everywhere else. Basically, I'd love to look like the male equivalent of being nine months pregnant.

I've added 156 pounds to my frame since I started gaining, and while I've definitely put on weight in other places (thighs, etc.), I'm pretty happy with how big my belly is and how my body looks overall.
1 year

Overshoot much?

I'm in group 3. I started at 150, and my first goal was 180. I still felt skinny, so I gradually increased my goal to 200, 225, 250, and eventually 300. I now weigh over 300 pounds and love my belly.
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

I don't know if I'd classify myself as a "jock," but before I started gaining I was in shape and ran 30 miles every week. And now I'm morbidly obese and weigh over 300 pounds, haha.
2 years

If you can choose…

My answer will always be the belly.
2 years

Feederism as main stream kink

Definitely not. A lot of people still get weirded out by something as benign as a foot fetish, so I don't see something as taboo as feederism reaching mainstream acceptance any time soon. Unfortunately for us, most people are turned off by fat, and even the ones who don't mind a little chubb generally aren't into intentional gaining.
2 years

Does anyone else have trouble stopping?

AskDrFeeder:
No hard data but: it seems to me that those who have trouble stopping are usually the same people who regularly stuff themselves to the absolute maximum, too full to take a deep breath. I mean, you can do that occasionally, but if you do it once a week or more you're apt to go out of control.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

This definitely doesn't apply to me. While I find the concept of stuffing to be hot, in practice I get full too quickly to really do it, especially to the extent of some other people in this community. I have a surprisingly small appetite and only managed to get this fat through years of consistently drinking weight gain shakes. Whenever I try to stop drinking the shakes and just eat intuitively, I can't maintain my weight and end up losing.

Like I said in my first post, my trouble stopping doesn't come from an inability to control myself around food causing me to overeat and continue gaining when I don't want to. Rather, it comes from an obsession with continuing to make my belly bigger and the excitement I feel when the number on the scale increases further, both of which make me tempted to keep chugging the weight gain shakes despite knowing that I should finally be happy with my body the way it is now.
2 years

Does anyone else have trouble stopping?

When I started gaining in 2015, I was a skinny 150 pounds ( at 6'0" ). At first, I only planned to gain to 180 and then stop. But when I got there, I was surprised at how skinny I still felt, so I increased my goal to 200. And then 225. And then 250. And then 300, which I finally reached a couple of weeks ago just after Thanksgiving.

So over the past six years, this is what I've done to myself, completely on purpose:

- Gained over 150 pounds and more than doubled my weight.

- Grew my belly to such a huge size that even when I wake up in the morning and haven't had anything to eat or drink, it's 56" around.

- Gone from a healthy BMI of 20.3 to a massive 41.5, officially becoming morbidly obese in the process.

I thought that when I achieved my ultimate goal of 300 pounds, I would finally stop. But yesterday morning I stepped on the scale and saw that I now weigh 306, and I looked in the mirror and saw how big, round, and soft my belly is and how far it sticks out in front of me. And I was so turned on knowing that I've gained even more.

I still feel addicted to growing my belly even fatter. And it's not even that my appetite has increased so much that I can't control myself around food. Rather, it's that I'm still chugging multiple weight gain shakes every day because I'm so sexually aroused by this fetish.

Gaining so much weight hasn't come without downsides. I've unfortunately experienced numerous health issues as a result of my gain. And when I was 225 or even 250 pounds, I feel like I could still attract the attention of some "normal" women, but now at 300+, I'm at that level of obesity where I'm pretty much only going to be sexually attractive to feeders. And even though a relationship with someone who's also into feederism would be a dream come true for me, we all know that finding such a person is akin to tracking down a unicorn.

For the record, I don't regret gaining. I love the way my body looks now, and I don't want to lose weight. But when is enough finally enough? In a perfect world I could just "lock in" my current weight and stay like this indefinitely, but in reality that's much easier said than done. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and, if so, how you handled them?
2 years

What made you decide to gain weight?

I spent years unsuccessfully searching for a feedee and finally accepted that the only way I could satisfy my fetish would be to start gaining myself. Feederism is so niche that the unfortunate reality is that the vast majority of us will never be lucky enough to find a partner who's also into it.
2 years

Telling family

Feederism is 100% a sexual fetish for me and is therefore something I don't discuss in any capacity with anyone except sexual partners.
2 years
12345   loading