Blood pressure and gaining

I've gained more than 150 pounds since 2015 and have developed hypertension as a direct result of being morbidly obese (and still actively gaining). I'm now on three medications for it. Unfortunately, negative health consequences are the price we pay to satisfy this fetish.
2 years

Those who gain intentionally vs. those who didn’t

I think gaining weight and being fat are extremely sexy in general, but as someone who's gained over 150 pounds on purpose, I find intentional weight gain to be particularly hot. Something about repeatedly chugging weight gain shakes that don't even taste good just because it turns me on to watch my belly grow bigger and fatter is even more arousing than simply having a large appetite and gaining "naturally."
2 years

Netflix shows

San Junipero is possibly my all-time favorite episode of any TV show.
2 years

If someone asked to see your belly

I can't imagine any realistic situation in which this would actually happen.
But if it somehow did, then I'd be happy to let a woman see/touch my belly.
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

This definitely happened to me. Six years ago I was a skinny 150 pounds ( at 6'0" ). Initially I didn't intend to gain, but eventually I decided to try it out because I had already spent years unsuccessfully searching for a feedee and I needed an outlet for this fetish. And now I'm closing in on 300 pounds.
2 years

Guys, are you confident showing off your belly?

Yep. If I'm in a non-professional setting with people I don't know (grocery store, etc.), I usually wear XL t-shirts, which are small enough on me now that they cling to my gut and even expose it if I'm not careful. I'm also completely comfortable being shirtless at the beach/pool, even though I don't go often. I genuinely feel sexy having such a big belly (which will hopefully continue to get even fatter), so I love to show it off.
2 years

7k a day

I ate 6,000 calories every single day for a month during the lockdown last year, and I gained 23 pounds of pure fat. So if you're actually able to keep it up for three months, you'll gain a ton. But it's very difficult to maintain that level of caloric intake, especially on top of other responsibilities (work, etc.).
2 years

Vitamins to help gain weight.

No, there aren't any vitamins or supplements that are effective appetite stimulants. Any claims to the contrary are bolstered solely by anecdotal evidence, the placebo effect, and/or pseudoscience. Probably not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.
2 years

Double belly flattening out??

I don't know if you're gaining or losing, but I do know that you look sexy as hell either way. I love your stretch marks.
2 years

Weight gain

I've been thinking about filming myself eating twelve burgers from White Castle in one sitting. I've never done a stuffing video before.
2 years
12345   loading