An abundance of fake profiles.

Yeah, I've been getting some lately too. It's strange, I'm hardly ever active.
1 year

Moment you realized that feederism was for you

Much the same as others here, I knew at a young age I was attracted to fat, being fat, and getting fatter.

I remember there was this comedy magazine with absurd fake news stories, and one of them was about a woman who was so fat she lost her engagement ring in her folds. Another was about a woman who couldn't feel when she was full, so she'd sit far away from the table and when her belly hit the table she'd stop.

Looking back, these clearly influenced me, or at least gave me an outlet for something I had felt. After that, I began drawing weight gain comics and stuffing pillows in my clothes when I was alone, imagining what it would be like to be really huge.
1 year

Why are we here?

When I joined in the early 2000's there weren't a lot of options, and here and Dimensions seemed like the most reputable.

And what I do mostly is lurk 😅 But that's any social media I'm on. Human interaction is difficult, even with the degrees of separation on the internet.
1 year

Introduction/ say hi thread

Yeah Ive lurkig for a while now, since round about college. Just wanted to say hi
8 years

Dungeons and dragons

Could you tell us a little about the world? Or are we free to take as many liberties as we need with our backgrounds?
13 years

Dungeons and dragons

I'd be interested as well, I'm pretty familiar with the 3.5e rules so if you need one more shoot me a message.
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

I confess....even though we have no common interests, disparate goals in life and generally have a hard time being in the same room, I'm still in love with my ex-wife and am only dating to try to keep from feeling hollow inside.
14 years
12   loading