Unorthodox feminization

I like this gender play.... As I have gained, my belly has grown along with my moobs, so that when I dress, I can look almost pregnant. Other than being tall, I could probably pass as a pregnant woman. Living like that and experiencing sex more as a woman is high on my set of goals.
2 years

Catfishing

aloicious:
Holy shit! thats pretty intense tho.. i mean to have someone pretend to be you and use all your info regardless if it were real or not. that kinda gives me the hebiejebies.. I think anyone spending enough time in the gainer crowd has had experience with catfish. I know I have. I've also developed a system to find out who the catfish are. All you have to do is ask for a picture of them doing something very specific. usually its a face picture, i'll ask them to stick their tongue out to the side or point to a specific part of their face or whatever, and i'll say that i just want to know if they're real or not and that i'll do the same for them. it works every time. and if the person on the other end thinks its ridiculous or gives reasons as to why they cant.. 1, they're probably fake and you shouldnt waste your time with them. or 2, they are real but they arent willing to play along for a moment to prove they're actually real, and how lame is that? you wanna chat and hang with rad people right? bla, anyway.. use this!! it works!!

Totally agree. Anyone not wanting to do some sort of live verification is probably a fake or just not serious. Good way to expose the Grifters looking for $ or to scam you.
2 years

Death of 'my 600-lbs life' star gina kresley at age 30

The Gina's Life YouTube channel was started approximately five months ago and contains dozens of videos of Gina Krasley talking proudly about her weight loss journey. A little over three months ago, though, things started to take a turn for the worse. In a short video titled "Hospital Bound," she tells viewers that she started having trouble eating and drinking and eventually ended up in the hospital with an infection. That infection turned out to be cellulitis, a bacterial infection that attacks skin and adipose cells, according to the Mayo Clinic.

Krasley stopped uploading videos to YouTube three weeks before her death. In one of her final updates, she announced that she had an appointment with a neurologist on July 29. That would be about a week ago as of this writing. Although her cause of death is still a mystery, she will be missed and loved by her family, friends, and fans whom she inspired along her journey.

John Smith:
]www.looper.com/481336/details-about-my-600-lb-life-star-gina-krasleys-tragic-death/

That's sad. Wish it would have ended differently.
2 years

The fatter i get, the more feminine i feel

Pig_for_a_farmer:
With every kio I gain, I look more feminine, and I love it. I love letting my boobs grow and my butt too. And also I feel inside of me a bit as a woman sometimes. I need help.
I would like to know a social app or a place for fat girs (transgender woman). I don't know where this is going to drive me to, but I I love how this is going through.

Very much same here. Keeping my body smooth also helps compliment the curves and I feel so much better the currier i get.
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

I am at 37.6 now. Short term goal is 40.0, which puts me just over 300 lbs.
2 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

FatKristi:
for me it started when i came across pics of ssbbw's. i started thinking how much all that soft fat and huge belly's make me sexually turned on i felt so intrigued. Over a few months i couldnt stop fantasying being that fat with a huge hanging belly then i stsrted chatting with a sexy huge ssbbw transexual i asked her many questions and found out there is a huge feederism community's after pondering becoming a ssbbw trans i was hooked line and sinker i am going to become the fattest transsexual .

One of my first sexual experiences was with an SSBBW and her feeder hubby. I found it to be fascinating and erotic. Fast forward many years and after gaining 50 lbs over two years, without intentionally gaining, I found my body looking large and almost feminine, likely aided by much lowered Testosterone levels, and genetics. Adding a steady diet of certain herbs has helped things along. Looking at myself in a male bathing suit on a beach a few years ago made me think I should be in a one piece or a bikini. So rather than fight it, I've been working with my desires, which delve deeply into the kink area, beyond just becoming a gainer.
2 years

Looking for a submissive feedee sub

Msbella010:
I'm a dominant goddess looking for a loyal sub , if interested massage me on Kik @ Msbella98

Ok.
2 years

Past the point of no return

Neontiger:
For me, I realized I was past the point of no return when I decided to lose a little weight. Got down to 270 from 320, then my body started to fight back... I got absolutely ravenous and it hasn’t stopped. I’ve been gaining back almost a pound a day for the past couple weeks. Up to 285 again already, and I’m just totally giving into it.

I’ve yo-yoed over the years, and every time my low weight gets higher...now it looks like my minimum weight is 270, almost 100 lbs higher than my starting weight, and I’ll probably keep ballooning up until I pass my previous high. May as well just enjoy the ride!

I yo yo a bit also, between say 250 and 300. For me the point of no return is probably 330. At that size even my size 46 pants won't fit. I was close to 300 last summer, might have to see what happens this year. I can gain 15 lbs a month easy.
3 years

Best way to expand stomach for potential gains?

I would think for just expanding the stomach...simply eating & drinking larger quantities and more often would do the trick. Sort of the opposite of dieting and shrinking the stomach. The type of food might play a role in where it ends up, along with genetics...but hard to say where that ends up between different people.
3 years

Thoughts on body hair?

Salt:
Wondering what FF thoughts are on body hair? I’m kind of over shaving it’s a pain in the ass and fuck the patriarchy! Haha. I just wanna live my best hairy life.

Max_Lemont:
I mean people can do whatever makes them happy. But with my feedees I like body hair, big part of slobification is stopping shaving

This is a really arousing idea from a humiliation and degradation point of view.
3 years
12345   loading