Weight gain mystery story

lydsville:

Though I do wonder, how exactly does a super-natural premise lead to avoiding serious subject matter?

EDIT: By the way, I love the cover art you use for your stories.

You'd have to read her stories I feel to get a full awnser, one of her stories for example, called L.B.L Up... (I'll give a link to it here: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view would def recommend, but just a heads up it's a long one but you get to know and grow fond of the characters as they gain weight ☺)

...delves into a trope, one I feel is truely underappreciated in the FA community, I like to call reality/perception warping weight gain, which makes it so only some people are aware of others gaining but at first they don't know who is causing it, but the person also has the power to make others gain weight, it sounds confusing I know but if you take the time to read the story the mystery elements start to appear after awhile.

Also I completely agree that her cover art is fantastic, the characters look so plush and lovely! I love to spend my free time drawing them much bigger. 🥰
3 years

Feeders in pa/oh/ny

Hey, out of daily message I can send, do you have a kik? Mine is DeenaTheButterMuffin.
3 years

Can profile pic space be higher res?

c00kie:
Hi thanks you so much for your patience regarding this query. Please see the file specifications for profile pictures below.

File types: jpeg, jpg, png, gif
Max file size: 50Mb
Max width: 10,000px
Max height: 10,000px

Thank you for getting back to me! 😄
3 years

FF Team:
Hi Eleena CoOwOe Pennandy,

Good question! I am actually a little uncertain of the max file size/ limit for avatars.

I will check this with the site owner and get back to you as soon as possible.

We may be able to increase the image size, again leave this one with me and we will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team

Okay, thank you so much!
3 years

I don't know the exact measurements allowed for profile pics, but I was hoping whatever the current resolution is if it could be increased so images blur less?
3 years

Lesbian feeder fic recommendations?

TwoZeroZero:
L.B.L. Up was wonderful.

I know right!? 🥰🥰🥰
4 years

Lesbian feeder fic recommendations?

I know three good ones all written by the same author, Adsein.

L.B.L Up

The Cursed Competition

and

A Succubus Diet

Just a heads up with tags so you know what to expect with these.

L.B.L Up, personally my absolute favorite, has
female bloating (liquid), breast expansion, butt expansion, feeding, immobility, magic, romance, stuffing, and submission and domination. As well as another kink that I feel doesn't get enough attention, reality/perception warping weight gain!

Cursed Competition has some similar tags to L.B.L. Up but some different ones too, tags like female bloating (liquid), breast expansion, butt expansion, feeding, immobility, magic, pregnancy, stuffing, and submission and domination. It's a lot shorter than L.B.L. Up but it's still really good.

A Succubus Diet started just recently so there's only a few chapters and not many tags yet, but from what I've read it's really good!
4 years

Help uploading pics

Does this rule also apply for the Profile Plus stuff? Cause I keep getting white screen whenever I try to upload a custom image.
4 years