Need tips on how to increase my appetite

i used eatmor and it definitely works. Stick to the schedule and you will be an eating monster.

www.amazon.com/Appetite-Stimulant-Natural-Orxegenic-Supplement/dp/B00IU4Q5IE
3 years

Psych meds

rexulti has made me an eating machine. from about 2k cals per day to about 4k. never full. craving constantly. this is gonna be funnnn
4 years

Psych meds

OrionVirgo:
That happened to me and the psychiatrist immediately took me off the med! Risperdal. I'm on seroquel and rexulti now to replace it. Antipsychotics WILL do that.[/quote]

I'm starting rexulti tonight. have been exercising hard but just managed to maintain my weight. dont think i stand a chance of staying below 300 starting at 280. feeling normal and having a nice round belly. im excited. not having a say in the weight gain is also a bit of a relief
4 years

Eatmor appetite stimulant pills - anyone tried these?

it works until you stop taking it. by that time you should be really stretched out. i tried taking these AFTER a stuffing. is a bad idea. you keep eating and theres no where for the food to go!

I recommend using these for plateau breakers. When youve been binge eating a few days and you feel loaded down and not hungry....pop these pills and push that belly bigger! post results please
4 years

Giving in

I yo yo between 270 and 315. I dont really want the weight but want a big belly. I figure by increasing capacity, one off stuffings will be more satisfying.

I started by topping off meals w water and swigging diet soda and seltzer. It wasn't enough though...I want the top of my belly rounded and that tone when you tap on a ripe melon. Since putting on around 50 lbs, I cant get that any more so I figured I have to scale up eating. I bought eatmor.

After 1 dose of 4 pills I swallowed 12 beers, 2 lbs of boneless chicken and about a lb of jalapeno poppers. I could have kept going but was drunk and had work in the am.

I'm still rounded this morning and I'm nervous that I've broken myself. So hungry. So horny.

More experimentation is needed

Anybody else have experiences w appetite enhancers? It triggered me like an addict
4 years