Gaining as a trans girl

howdy y'all,
im a 22 year old trans girl, and gaining weight has been a desire of mine for almost a full decade. However, it's always been hard for me due to a high metabolism and general poverty making access to large amounts of food harder.

After starting HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) though, I've been noticably gaining weight, and even got my first stretchmarks a week ago. I've always been really worried since coming out about gaining weight since i am worried that i will gain weight in a "male pattern" and look less feminine then i do now as a skinny girl with noticable hips.

If anybody else has any experience with this as a trans girl/woman and wants to share, i would really appreciate any advice or words of comfort. thanks y'all!
4 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

Queer trans girl here! Primarily sapphic. I know im late as hell on this thread
4 years

Starting to gain/aspiring feedee

I've been underweight my whole life, and always wanted to gain. Recently i started estrogen and its supposed to slow down my metabolism enough that i might actually be able to do the thing and get as fat as i wanted to when i was a teenager.
Any tips or lifestyle advice for a aspiring feedee?
CW :135
Short term GW: 160
4 years

Fat dreams?

Ive had this crazy recurring dream lately
The dream is basically just i am working in a kitchen, like a restaurant one, and we have a full staff and are cooking like crazy amounts of food.
But there is this huge fat woman as the only person in the restaurant, laid in a gigantic bed in the middle and the servers are all waiting on her and just bringing her plate after plate of food
And she just keeps growing bigger and bigger until her fat is spilling off the bed.

Tell me some of your dreams of growing bigger/helping someone grow!
4 years