Share your dark fantasies

I’ve had imagine a lot where I get kidnapped and tied up and fatten to the point I need help getting around. Becoming a fat dumb sex driving pig
3 years

Dumbing down while gaining

EannaEB:
Anyone else fantasized about being dumbed down while being fed fatter. Through a number of methods like limited social interactions, hypnosis and substances such as an abundance of alcohol, until your mind becomes much simpler, thoughts slower and focused solely on gaining and eating.

FattyAva:
Yeah! I've fantasized about being dumbed down, but I wouldn't like it on me; but I would like it on other people.

For the first few weeks, I fatten them and force feed them while pressing them down with my tremendous weight, and they're kept handcuffed and tied to a chair.
Then, speak as simple as you can, and make yourself clear, make them recognize simple words and what they're supposed to do; such as food, fat, and master.
4 years

Dumbing down while gaining

EannaEB:
Anyone else fantasise about being dumbed down while being fed fatter. Through a number of methods like limited social interactions, hypnosis and substances such as an abundance of alcohol, until your mind becomes much simpler, thoughts slower and focused solely on gaining and eating
4 years