Does anyone have my old stories?

DustieKissyStories:
Thank you Nok! I�ve reposted Stockholm Syndrome as well as the unbefore seen epilogue The Main Dish. I appreciate you saving it.

Nok:
NP! I appreciate you writing it!!!

Blushes
5 years

Increasing readership

Just wondering how one might increase readership?

It seems like whenever I go to the stories tab it’s the same ones over and over again.
5 years

Thank you Nok! I’ve reposted Stockholm Syndrome as well as the unbefore seen epilogue The Main Dish. I appreciate you saving it.
5 years

Nok:
titles?

RVing
Stockholm Syndrome
Firefat
National Lampoons The Biggest Bitch
Danielle Clause
Prisoners of War
The feedee version of Night Before Christmas
It Ain’t Love
Dustie Peppers’ Anthology of Pizza
By the Shores of Lake Aranel
The Wonderful Wizard of Fat

When I remember more titles I will list again
5 years

Nok:
titles?

GrowingLoveHandles:
I recall a couple titles.
RVing
Stockholm syndrome

Nok:
OMFG!!! U wrote Stockholm Syndrome?!
Haha, yah, I have that one. Is it one of the ones you don't have a copy of?

Yes, please get in touch so we can get it reposted and share with the community.

I might even finally write the final chapter
5 years

DustieKissyStories:
It�s been awhile since I was a member of this site but I was wondering if anyone has copies of my old stories?

GrowingLoveHandles:
I wish I could help you. I remember you from back in the LiveJournal days, Maddie, and I did once provide you with some list stories years ago.

I don�t think I have any, but I�ll keep looking.

I�m glad to see you back.

Zonker

Thanks zonker, I’ll keep looking too.
5 years

Death feedists

DustieKissyStories:
So back to the topic at hand, there is somewhat of an adrenaline high gorging on nothing but fried foods knowing what it is doing to your poor little organs in your massively unhealthy body. Every bite bringing you one step closer to having as much fat caked in your body as you possibly could.

Also, I already know, and am willing to admit that I am a complete lunatic. Just sayin� so ya know.

GrowingLoveHandles:
Love your lunacy, Maddie! I�ve missed that so much.

I recall you wrote a masterpiece of fatalistic feederism entitled �RVing�. Could you post it sometime. I�d love to read it again.

Heya boo boo!!!!

Thanks!

And I have not been able to find RVing or any of the others yet, unfortunately.

If you see anything anywhere in any archive please please please let me know.
5 years

Job networking

fathornylife:
I write academic papers for ***s- make avg of 1600 week

How would one procure such a position?
5 years

Job networking

Chubbypup:
Drop shipping maybe? I'm not sure about the physical demands but it looks lucrative. Any type of online store. I think Amazon even has dropshippers that hold no inventory (little/no physical demand)

I will look into that, thank you.
5 years

Job networking

I don’t really currently have a physically active job, but I still tend to lose three pounds during the work week. But, I gain two pounds on the weekends.

Obviously this ratio is not going to maintain a steady gain, and in order to flip the ratio in favor of gaining I need to be home more.

The loss of three pounds even though work is not physical every week should show that I am a dedicated worker.

I would like to find something I can do from home so there is a little more free time to raid the fridge and gain instead of lose while I work.

Preferably not customer service.
5 years
1234   loading