Greatest fear

My biggest fear is immobility.
If I become immobile, I am sure that my husband will take care of me, but I do not want to live in a bed and I am afraid that this will happen to me
5 years

Death feedists

Immobility is sad. I like to be obese but I do not want to live in a bed and be a huge bag of useless fat.
I like to have dignity.
5 years

Driving while fat

My car is small and I can not drive anymore.
I do not get my ass in the driver's seat and my legs overflow the seat, my head touches the roof and the door does not close.
I doubt many people will continue driving after spending 500 pounds. With that weight everything becomes difficult and getting into a car requires a lot of effort.
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

I do not have a target weight.
I want to be as fat as I can.
I am already very obese and I would not like to be immobile, I suppose I'm going to get fat up to the edge of immobility.
5 years

You know you're fat when:

You know you're fat when the doctor can not weigh you.

You know that you are fat when they invite you to quit your job, because you can not do your job.

That time I knew I was really fat. I could not crouch and I could not stand on my feet for long.
5 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

It depends on how hungry you are, but usually 2 large pizzas.
5 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

1,2,3,4,7 and 9.
What bothers me most is not being able to drive my car. I do not enter the driver's seat and neither in the passenger seat.
I always travel back, but I need help to go down and up, the car doors are small and getting into the car becomes more complicated as I gain weight.
We are trying to change the vehicle for a bigger one, it is not long before I can not get into the car anymore.
5 years

What's your favorite part of being obese?

The fattest part of my body is the back and legs, I have a pear shape.
Feeling how the fat in my ass shakes is what I like the most about being obese, also feeling how my buttocks overflow the side of the chair
5 years

Extreme but independent obesity?

I'm very fat and it's getting harder and harder to do basic tasks, I guess I'm on my way to immobility and I really do not like to spend my life in a bed and depending on someone else.
I admit that I love being obese and lazy, but immobility scares me. Stop getting fat is difficult, when everything you eat fattens you and avoid physical effort all the time
5 years
345   loading