Preference change

Has anyone's preferences changed whenever it came to their partners physic? I just to think I was only into larger men, however, lately I've found myself enjoying my friends smaller body rather pleasing. Is this a common thing?
4 years

Bf's belly

He's definitely got a belly forming and I enjoy when he wears shirts that'll show the progression.
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

I prefer snacking, while stuffing has its perks it's never really been my favorite. For some reason I have need to change up the food I'm eating, and with stuffing you generally don't
4 years

Bf's belly

It's official, I am totally immersed with his little belly. It's squishy and soft, I will find any excuse to touch it. Luckily we are close enough where this stuff isn't weird
4 years

Bf's belly

I've been hanging out with a good friend of mine and have found myself eyeing his belly quite often. He is taken and totally not my type, but I keep wanting to touch his little belly. Has anyone else felt this way before?
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

Been fed IRL
Yes-ish

2. Ate myself to sleep
no
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
no
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
no
5. Been called a fat name in public
yes
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
No
7. Been fatter than my current weight
no
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
No
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Yes
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
no
11. Fantasized about immobility
Yes
12. Ate until I threw up
yes
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
No
14. Posted nudes of myself online
no
15. Been fed online
no
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
yes
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Worshiped no, enjoyed yes
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
No, I've thought about it
19. Been called a pig
no
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
Yes
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
no
4 years

What do you like the most in gaining?

I enjoy feeling each new gain adding extra squish and inch on my body. I also enjoy how with the new fat my belly starts jiggling more and more every day.
4 years

I hate sex. so much.

I don't hate sex but I do fall on the asexual spectrum, I am romantically and aesthetically attractive to people just not sexually. Though I feel you aren't the only one who thinks the same way
4 years

Anyone else want to cuddle up and smush belly’s with a soft fat girl?

CFV:
Honestly I love this and have fantasized about it myself, with a male or female. Thank you for sharing

fxxf:
Yeah how would you describe your ideal instance of this?

Maybe waking up one morning just to turn over and bump my partner with my belly. Them smiling as they wake up, they might even start playing with my belly and/or I there's. Then we'd go make make breakfast. Just small simple stuff
4 years

Anyone else want to cuddle up and smush belly’s with a soft fat girl?

Honestly I love this and have fantasized about it myself, with a male or female. Thank you for sharing
4 years
123   loading