Young obesity anyone 18+

21 and 340ish, undecided on how much I want to gain
4 years

Help, would i qualify as asexual?

Asexuality is a spectrum. There are some on the spectrum who are aesthetically and romantically attracted to people but not sexually (hetero/homoromantic), but there are also those who don't feel any sort of attraction to other (aromantic). I myself identify as a heteroromantic asexual, where I want the relationship and am attracted to people but the idea of sex is, for lack of a better word, lack luster in my life. However, I'm not opposed to one day having sex I just haven't found someone I've wanted to be that intimate with. I can't classify your sexuality for you, but I'd say try not to put as much pressure on sexual part of the relationship until you're ready to experiment.
4 years

Huge belly play fetish?????

Honestly this is my favorite part, having someone to play, jiggle, etc my belly. I miss it more and more the longer I go without it. I will say it is refreshing to also play with another person's belly, there's just something so intimate about it
4 years

Any college weight gainer here?

Going to be a college senior, and I definitely hit that freshman 15 the first year though it wasn't as noticeable. Now as I kept gaining weight has definitely had more of an impact on my physique
4 years

What can i add to heavy cream to make it not taste like shit?

I cook it into my foods (taking the place of regular milk). However, since I work at a Starbucks, I have been using it to make my free drink. They mix really well into fraps
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

Don't know if this helps but there are some out there, like myself, who prefer larger men
5 years

Let’s talk tattoos

I have eight random ones, but hoping to get more soon. I have always found people with them to be more attractive
5 years

Male attractiveness

I tend to be more attracted to larger men, there's just something about a man with some extra weight
5 years

When it comes to your ideal partner

I've always dated bigger guys though I have nothing against smaller ones
5 years
123   loading