How big of a belly do you want?

TinyTina:
If my belly were 60 inches, my circumference would be equal to my height. I guess that could be a goal.
That would be amazing; would definitely like to see you as wide as you're tallsmiley.
11 months

Showers getting exhausting

I personally like a woman to be "natural" that way; anyway in a certain areasmiley.
2 years

Realization

Magicxoxo:
For gainers and feedees, at what age did you decide to let yourself go and how did it feel? For feeders and FA, when did you realize you were into fattening women and or loved their bellies? What experience made you realize it?

I always liked curvy/full-figured girls, but never got into really fat women until soon after my divorce and met a woman about 5'3" and 250#. Admired her huge double-belly and ample fat rolls. She showed her appreciation for my admiration by putting on 20# within three monthssmiley.
2 years

Could we spit the personal ad in two

I like the idea the lady from NZ presented, and hope it can be incorporated. Some of us, myself included, are looking for a possible long-term partner. And have no interest in just sending money to someone you will very likely never even meet in person, for the ostensible purpose of helping them gain weight. In my case, I'm a male that would like a thick, plus-size, or fat female for a possible serious friendship.
2 years

Something i found interesting

As an admirer of a fat female, I have, when in a relationship with one, always had favorable reactions from the woman when I caressed and complimented her on her corpulence before, during, and after intimacy.
2 years

Ugly sub

On the contrary, your body is beautiful, and I'm sure you're an attractive person.
3 years

30 lbs and still gaining the

Gettingfatter25:
I was always on the thinner side until I started dating my current boyfriend. Within a year and half I gained 30 lbs without really noticing it. I jumped two sizes and that’s when I finally got on a scale. I vowed to be more careful but since the Covid hit I have put on another 30 lbs. My boyfriend wants me to keep gaining but others in my life tell me I have to get on a diet ASAP. I have grown to like the pudge and I think I do want to gain more. Just wanted to share.
Your boyfriend has good tastesmiley. Many males prefer plumpness/fatness in a female, as I do. If you are ok with the extra weight and size increases, be proud of it!
3 years

Flaunting belly

FeedMeCupcakes:
I honestly can't wait to be so big i get stuck in booths, chairs, doors, etc.
Hopefully that will happen soonsmiley.
3 years

Looking for fellow writers!πŸ“šπŸ’•

Kingkat:
I like your idea, and would enjoy collaborating with you on that.

booklover:
Great! Send me a message! smiley

Thank you mademoiselle! I will message you about it later today.
3 years

Looking for fellow writers!πŸ“šπŸ’•

logitechk1:
I had an idea about a story from a perspective of a feedee and the perspective from a feeder. where the feedee was written by one writer and the feeder by the other. They would describe the same event, but from different perspectives and thus have different writing styles

I like your idea, and would be interested in writing from the perspective of a male feeder toward a female feedee.
3 years
12   loading