Gaming

EarthBound.

Also amazing: Disco Elysium, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Death Stranding. The Portal series. The Katamari series.

Any of the SimCity games up to 4. I've played WAAAAY too much SC over my lifetime. smiley (The Kingdom Two Crowns series scratches my builder itch pretty well too. I've played way too much of that as well.)

I also miss WoW. Never got into end game content/raiding, but just doing quests, tooling around in character, doing the holiday stuff, some dungeons.
5 months

Southeast virginia?

Ifeedhimimmobile:
I've been trying to set up something similar for awhile now on Discord. I made a Virginia Feederism server for it.
From my experience, everyone seems down to do it until the time comes to actually do it :C.

Yeah, that seems to be de rigeur around here. Very frustrating, esp. for someone who came from a place with a sometimes-active feedism scene. (Washington DC)

Could I get an invite to that VA Feedism Discord?
5 months

Southeast virginia?

ThunderThighs:
Would anyone in the Hampton Roads area be interested in setting up a big meetup here? I'm open to doing the organizing if enough people are interested.

I tried organizing one down here years ago (pre-COVID) but no one seemed interested in going offline and meeting up with a bunch of people for real.

THAT being said...

Would the meetup involve eating? If so,I would be super interested IF it weren't for COVID. But being unmasked around random people where eating is involved is very high risk.

If it doesn't involve eating/we can all stay masked during the meetup, then I'd be interested.

Remember, fat people are high risk for complications from COVID, so us fatties still need to be extra careful. Me, my partner, and everyone in our bubble is high risk, including someone who's immune suppressed.
6 months

Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

Just a heads up to you lovely trans folks & enbies: Anyone out there who had "transgender" listed as your gender on your profile: they've now added "trans-woman", "trans-man", and "nonbinary" as options AND if you were listed as the old option, you are now listed BY DEFAULT as "trans-woman" regardless of if you are or not.

Check your profile and adjust as needed.
1 year

Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

Fluidflux Nonbinary person here! I'm also a fat admirer, switch feedist (feeder & feedee), and superfat myself!

All those folks replying who want to chat, there's a really good queer & trans feedism discord I'm on. People are SUPER respectful there and don't slide into your DMs w/o permission (which I've never seen on ANY other feedism discord). Let me know if you're interested in it and I'll see about getting invites. (I'd have to ask the mods to invite people; I don't have invite rights.)
1 year

Virginia meetups?

I'm in Newport News (but will probably be moving to the southside in a few months) and I'd love to go to a meetup. I used to attend meetups semi-regularly when I lived in the Washington DC area. I've tried to get some interest in a local meetup on here before but no one seems to want to go offline.
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Hey, I play games on my MacBook Pro or on the PS4. I also stream on Twitch. Last year, I streamed a 100% run in Horizon: Zero Dawn on Ultra Hard. I also played Death Stranding. Just finished 2064: Read Only Memories on stream (and Kingdom Two Crowns off stream) and I just started playing Disco Elysium for the first time (and I'm streaming it). I'm looking forward to Horizon: Forbidden West coming out.

My favorite games are all over the place. Anything from Katamari to Borderlands to Portal to SimCity. I'm open to a wide number of genres, and I like AAA & indy games alike (as well as games modern & retro (and VERY retro! Like 30-40 years old!)), but I like games that have a great story/writing, or incredible graphics/music, or are genre-defying.
2 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

Would be cool to see how many of these people here can do and if anyone�s done all 10!

1. Break a couch
2. Break a bed
3. Not fit into a car
4. Not fit into a bus seat
5. Break the scale
6. Have a triple belly
7. Be able to clap with your thighs
8. Hide objects in your belly rolls
9. Eat a whole cake
10. Squash someone

These all sound super hard but I bet some people have done at least one!

1) Yup, 100 lbs ago.
2) Yup
3) If you mean literally can't get in... no. If you mean can't sit comfortably in the seat, yes (car shopping was miserable, actually, because all the seatbelts dig in)
4) Same as 3
5) Nope, who needs scales? smiley
6) Nope
7) I don't know what that is
8) Oh gosh, yes. I've been using my belly rolls as an extra set of hands for at least the past 150lbs
9) You have inspired me to try. I just added a cake to my grocery order. Good job, folks. smiley
10) Yup, although I prefer to be the one getting squashed.
3 years

Best car for big butts & hips?

The 2011 Toyota Camry the passenger side was fine but the driver side, the seatbelt dug into me; the 2013 Camry the driver's side was fine, but I had problems with the passenger side.

The 2012 Honda Accord was terrible... the sides of the top part of the seats do that "wing" thing (that cradles and hugs smaller people) and my back is too big and it just dug into my back. (Also the bottoms of the seats were way too small).

I drove a friend's 2011 Honda Fit for years (and loved it) but it's starting to get too small... the seatbelt really digs in now and there's not a lot of legroom, width wise. (We test drove one of those too.)

The 2012 Chevy Cruze is the car my mom has (and we're borrowing right now)... its seats do similar things (esp. the bottoms doing the curving up thing) but not nearly as bad. But the console juts out into the legroom and I can't spread my legs enough to accomodate my thighs and I think I injured my leg, so... not so much.)

We also test drove a 201X Smart Fortwo Passion (I used to drive them years ago as well) but it was a very rough ride and it just wasn't spacious enough for us to have as our only car as a 1 car family. (It would make a fine 2nd car for us, for him to commute to work in.)

Finally, we tried a 201X Chevy Impala, supposedly "a couch on wheels" when it comes to comfort, and frankly? The seatbelt dug into me just the same as a Camry. I didn't find it to be that much more comfortable than the Camry, honestly.
3 years

Best car for big butts & hips?

I'm looking for advice on buying a car for our fat asses.

So, for all you super fatties out there... what kind of car do you drive? (Or what would you like to be driving?) Our good car died a few weeks ago and we have a few days before we have to return our loaner. Neither of us have ever bought a car before (we just had hand-me-downs) and I know next to nothing about cars. I'm 5'1", 350ish, and there's a LOT in my butt and hips and thighs and I have massive upper arms. He's 6' about 300 and it's almost all in his ball belly. We need something with wide seats that actually hold me, that don't dig into me, (and doesn't have the seat belt super digging into me), a wider seating area up top (so I'm not all scrunched up in my arms while driving it.), and enough room to hold my feet and legs out properly in the passenger area. (We're a one car family, so it has to be comfortable both in the drivers seat for me AND the passenger seat.)

Our budget tops out at $10k. We need something preferably 75k or less (although we'll go more for Hondas and Toyotas) because we can't keep pumping money into our cars (we already have one almost dead car we've put too much into). We're looking at sedans & hatchbacks (can't afford a CRV, minivan, or pickup), and would prefer a compact or mid-sized if it means it's actually comfortable. Fuel economy is important to us for budget & environmental reasons. 2008 and newer, plz.

Any options? (And please only answer if you have experience at roughly our size or bigger (or your partner/friend/ex has experience). Smaller fats are lovely but don't have the experience of the issues of our size.) I'll put what we've already tried below. (In short, Toyota Camry is the best so far but still the seatbelt digs in. Also tried Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Chevy Cruze, Chevy Impala, Smart Fortwo.)
3 years
123   loading