Anyone else not attracted to feeding someone into morbidly obese?

I'd say it's just down to preference. Some just like bigger people than you.
What I want to comment on is the health and "feminine-ness" of people over 200lbs...
A girl being 400lbs doesn't make her any less feminine than me or any other smaller girl. They are still beautiful, just maybe not to you.
Being healthy is not a prerequisite. People deal with different health issues all the time that may not even have to do with their weight, but is blamed on their size because they're fat. There are also people who deal with life-long illnesses that can't be cured and no amount of willpower or effort will stop them from being unhealthy. So, "only gaining weight healthily" may not ever be an option for some.
Just some context to consider.
4 years

Life lessons learned going from a bmi of 17 to 25

becomingoverweight:
You could actually heal your stretchmarks by using a derma-roller.

I've looked into them. From what I understand, they're a temporary fix that can cause long-term problems for the skin. I'm just applying lotion now and trying to let skin heal on its own.
4 years

ChubbySadie:

• Gaining 50lbs in a year, but still being a normal weight is weird. You worked very hard for a lot of weight, and you still won't be fat because you were already so underweight to begin with.

chubby1258:
Yes same for me! It's hard to believe I gained 40 pounds and still can barely pinch some belly fat.

Otherwise, I live in Northen Canada and I felt like the extreme cold was penetrating my soul. Now, I'm just cold, not losing my soul.
Also, I have way more energy than before, I sleep better, I'm starting to like showing my body to my girlfriend and most of all I'm starting to like myself.

I didn't even think of it before, but yeah, the cold doesn't cut through me like it used to. I used to shiver trying to swim in an 80° pool. Now I have more normal temperature ranges.
4 years

How to eat a lot of calories without feeling like crap?

Eat good food, not junk. Pasta is an easy choice. Carbs are a good thing to simply increase.

You look quite thin based on your picture so, you probably won't notice any weight gain for a while. Just work on increasing your daily intake and use an app like MyFitnessPal to track your calories/intake. It can show you if you're taking in a ton of salt. If you're not trying to get fat, doing some strength training can also be good.
4 years

Is it possible to gain weight and still remain healthy while not taking yours off of one's life?

Eat a balanced diet and be physically active. That's the secret to a long life. If you're doing those things, it really doesn't matter how much fat you have around your waist.
4 years

I dealt with anorexia for a long time despite being attracted to the idea of gaining weight. But, two years ago I had finally dealt with my eating disorder enough to finally enjoy gaining some weight both for my health and my kink. Here's some things I learned for anyone coming to this situation after me.

• Stuffing yourself until you're sick just leaves you hating food, not getting fat. Even overeating is best in moderation.

• Flush is a thing that happens when you stuff yourself right before bed and it sucks. Leave time between eating and sleeping for your body to digest before you lay down.

• Gaining 50lbs in a year, but still being a normal weight is weird. You worked very hard for a lot of weight, and you still won't be fat because you were already so underweight to begin with.

• Stretch marks. I never would've thought I'd deal with stretch marks as small as I am, but that's the price of being so underweight for so long. My thighs/butt were covered in stretch marks even at a BMI of 23. Just kinda have to live with it.

• Being in-between straight and plus sizes is annoying, but Torrid carries some straight sizes which makes life in the middle easier. Especially if you're tall like me.

• Gaining weight gets easier. The first 20lbs were the hardest because your body is burning all those calories recovering vital processes in your body that it'd been neglecting during starvation brought on by anorexia. I was eating close to 3000cal a day and not gaining an ounce at the time.

• Gaining weight makes you healthier. I was known for staying sick prior to gaining weight. Now I never get sick. Turns out your body functions a lot better when it has resources to work with.

• Gaining weight on purpose gave me a sense of ownership over my own body that I'd never felt like I had.

Just some thoughts. If you have experienced similar, feel free to share your own.
4 years

Fat suits for treating anorexia

As someone who dealt with anorexia and binge eating for a long time, this is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
4 years

My girlfriend wants to become my feedee but..

KouTokachi:
Her mother fat shamed her growing up which is giving her struggles with getting into feederism. She has confirmed she really does want this. Any advice on helping her get over her past and become a feedee?

I'd say to be wary that she may just be "wanting to do it" to please you and it may not make her happy. Something to just be cognizant of.
4 years

Is anyone else here clinically underweight?

I used to have a BMI of 18. Dealt with anorexia for a long time. Now just over 25. Takes time and patience with yourself, but you can gain.
4 years

Where are your stretch marks?

I'm just barely over 25 BMI and I have massive stretch marks on my inner and outer thighs from my groin to my knees.

tbh, I'm sometimes really self-conscious of them, but I think the reason they're so big for my size is how underweight I was for so long.
4 years
23456   loading