Vegan gaining??

Wanting some advice on foods and strategies for a vegan gaining diet. I have a friend that is interested in starting to gain and she is also a vegan. I get that it is simple as a caloric surplus but was wondering if there's any particular foods I could recommend seeing as heavy cream etc are out??

Thanks in advance.
7 years

First gaining relationship

Small update. So we haven't had much more of a discussion about it. She seems to be having fun though. I've been getting updates on what she's eating, and making sure she's eating more. Also been giving me updates on her weight. I asked her how she feels about it and she's told me she's in control, and she wouldn't be doing it if she was uncomfortable about it.
9 years

I agree with that. I'm definitely not pushing the issue. Haven't brought it up since we spoke about it. I'll leave it with her to decide. Now I've got a bit of a better idea of what to cover if she does decide to go ahead with it.

Anything I should specifically avoid??
10 years

I've been seeing a girl recently and the subject came up around her weight or more, me being an FA. We've been very open with one another about everything so I had no problem telling her.

So then the idea of her gaining on purpose came up. She said she would need to think about it. I've never been in this situation before so I'm a little lost. I'm not pressuring her to do anything she doesn't want because obviously it's a very big decision.

I was just wondering if this is a common experience, or if there's anything in particular we need to discuss if she does decide to go ahead with it?
10 years

Metalheads unite!

yea ive been into metal since i could hear a tune.
but am mostly doing this to see if my new profile works out....
its been coming up with someone elses username in the shoutbox.
lamb of god at soundwave AUS was insane!!
14 years