Losing weight while your partner is getting fat

I am a connoisseur of contrast. I like the idea of staying fit and tiny while he balloons and grows softer, rounder, and slower.

If he were eating fatty treats while I eat up the km, that would be delicious and delightful.
4 years

Decline in fitness

This is a delicious and delightful topic. I love the idea of recording his growing gains while I continue to work out and stay slim. Contrast and data are quite appealing.
4 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Feeding and watching him happily grow would be a dream. Finding new struggles would be part of the fun of feeding him.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

I don't have a weight limit. Feeding someone past the point of no return would be part of the fun.
4 years

Ffas - where's your limit?

The bigger the better. I would like to see the growth and squishy layers grow. And grow. And grow.

Immobility is relative-and a huge turn on. The struggles are part of the large lifestyle. But helping him be engulfed by an ocean of fat would be amazing.
4 years

Fupa questions

This is a hot topic and much needed thread discussion. Thank you! Answering from the feeder perspective:

Expatbhm:
At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop?

Similar to Jay's answer, the fupa started to grow around 400 pounds. There was already a healthy amount of belly hang and fat rolls, tipping the scales at that point. One more fat roll didn't look out of place.

At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect?

I'm not sure at what weight exactly it covered. His belly hangs down so far anyway that it was another layer to lift and love.

How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa?

The fupa isn't in the way of a good time. Fat is squishy.

What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job?

Insertion works best if he is below, partner on top. There is so much fat padding that sometimes it takes a couple tries if he wants to be on top.

[quote]Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa?

Not that I know of. That sounds like it would be messy. Haha. But interesting to know that it is a real thing for some of you.
4 years

Regreat with your weight.

No regrets.

Once you go fat, you never go back.

And you want him to be fatter. 😄
4 years

Ever broken a piece of furniture?

Just furniture? *Wink*

I've had to replace a bed frame, toilet seats, reinforce chairs that were cracked, and then there was a bench on a tree branch. That's a good story.

A tree is solid, but no match for all that weight.
4 years

Looking forward to the fattening winter

I am such a bad influence. The winter season brings out the feeder in me. I keep pushing out all the creamy, decadent dishes and indulgent treats for months.

I love to see that body bulge and swoon under the circumstances of overeating and hibernation. Watching the weight pack on and keeping a happy eye on my personal fattening project.

I am into immobility and all the struggles that come with it. There is nothing better against my lean frame than an ocean of fat.

Fat blokes are so damn good.
4 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

The "struggles" are such a turn on. Pampering his gluttonous cravings and watching him grow and expand until the everyday things are big challenges or impossible.

Winter is the perfect time to have all of the over-eating indulgences that carry on for months.

So. Hot.
4 years
1234   loading