What is the heaviest man you have dated?

I don't think I ever dated a man under 300lbs. although I never thought to weigh one on a first date. ^_~
5 years

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

Funny:
The first time was on a train. We were traveling across midwest-america and one of the employees took me aside because I am skinny and I guess he needed to vent about all the fat people on the train.

I listened patiently, (I'm on a train. Where else can I go?), and then I must have come up with an excuse to leave and watched his jaw drop when I returned to my seat, arm wrapped around my now husband, the fattest man in the train car.

Darker side:
People usually don't say much. They look when we have to move a table because he doesn't fit in a booth, but that's about it. Being on a plane together is probably the last situation where some people feel they have a free license to be rude to someone just because of body size.
5 years

Women fat makers

Yes.

For the record, you might have female-immobile-feeders confused with unicorns.

Because we absolutely exist. Maybe more rare, but rumors of our 'endangered status' are greatly exaggerated.
5 years

Tumblr deactivated me

Tumblr is the latest to fail at flagged content reform. I walked away from my account.

Meh.
5 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

The growth is part of the charm. As long as he is happy, I'm happy.

While I do find his struggling with weight gains a huge turn on, he's an adult. He decides for himself when he wants more and/or when enough is enough.

(But I'm glad he decides to keep eating. He's a growing boy. Or I am a bad influence. Har.)
5 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

Farleysmom:
Have never been told by a doctor that I need to lose weight. That doesn't happen in Iowa unless you're, like, 800 lbs. My doctor probably wouldn't say anything even if I was eating a ham during the appointment.

I laughed so hard out loud.
5 years

What do you like about gaining?

I have a BMI of 16.
He has a BMI of 67.
I would probably have to admit that contrast is enticing. 😊

He loves to eat and he's so happy with his soft self. The best part of the gaining is enjoying every wobbly bit.
5 years

Driving while fat

Great question. We had to trade in our economy car for an Audi because he "outgrew" it. I really do like the way the audi handles though and the all wheel drive is ace in winter.

When you get over 500 pounds, I think it's a given that it is going to be a lot of effort getting in and out of any vehicle. 😉
5 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

I have always known that I preferred a super-sized gentleman.
5 years
1234   loading