We would love to hear your thoughts - site feedback survey

2seatsalways:
Excited for the possibilities of 2024 being a year of change 🙏. Thank you for giving us this option.

We will be doing lots more surveys and user testing this year, so do keep you eye on the forums and your emails so you can have your say and give us feedback!

smiley
4 months

We would love to hear your thoughts - site feedback survey

Hi all.

We're currently running a survey about our profile section on the site and would love your input. Your answers will give invaluable feedback and help us to improve the site so that we can add and improve features that our important to our users.

Click to complete survey
www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZRSCX89

It's a short survey of 20 questions and should take around 5 mins to complete, so if you can spare a few moments we would really appreciate your feedback.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and thank you for participating!

c00kie
FF Team
4 months

Some problems

Hi this question has been answered and the issue fixed via the other thread that was made.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Hiccupx:
Thanks for pointing this out. The 'See Also' section on the story page was showing some unpublished stories. This has now been fixed.

Thanks.
c00kie
FF Team
4 months

Following others?

Hi GrowingLoveHandles,

Thanks for getting in touch. The following feature currently allows you to follow 100 members, so interesting to hear that your limit stops at 94, this may be a bug and we can look into this for you.

Adding a followers section is something that has been suggested and we think its a great idea, so glad to hear there are more calls for this feature from our members. We are planning on updating profiles in 2024, so this may be something we can add with that release.

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, and glad to hear you love using the site. Keep those ideas coming we really do appreciate them!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
4 months

Comments display bug

Thanks for highlighting this, I will inform hiccupx about this and add this to our work list.

I can see that you have some photos that say you have comments, but then no comments show underneath.

I have checked other users photo and the summary of comments and likes match the number of comments displayed. So this doesn't appear to be affecting all content. I don't think its an issue with users deleting comments, or deleting their accounts which removes all data, as you say your own comments are not shown on other users content sections.

If you could give some examples of this issue such as the usernames of members you have left comments on or even the URL of the picture, story or videotape you have left a comment on that is not showing that would be really helpful. We can then look at the details of that specific page as like I say this doesn't seem to be affecting all pics, videos or stories.

Also to address the 'code contribution' idea, we have had people offer to help with code in the past, and this is not something Hiccupx is open to. But thank you for the offer. Please note FF is not a side project. Hiccupx works on the site full time.
5 months

Error message on photos

Hi folks,

Thanks for posting about the 'like' error message. I have highlighted this with hiccupx who is currently working on this and should be fixed shortly. Cheers!

Again if you spot any errors, we also need the URL of the page you are trying to view. This is because the errors wont be specific to a section, but rather with a specific detail on the actual page or profile.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
5 months

Profile page link error message

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting this error message. Hiccupx has been doing some changes to the site code this week, and with the daily updates there have been a few site pages with bugs. This wont be affecting all profiles, as its usually something wrong with a specific profile like it not having location, so when the page loads and can't find 'location data' then it wont load the page.

If you encounter future error messages, it would be really helpful for you to include not only the error message but the URL of the page you are trying to view when the error message appears.

Hiccupx has fixed a profile error message bug earlier today, so hopefully this is now fixed for all profiles that could have been affected. However if you are still having issues, please let us know and give us the URL and we can take a look.

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
5 months

Error message on photos

Hiccupx has been doing some work with the code, and unfortunately that means error messages. We have been spotting error messages over the site and fixing them as they crop up, its not a server issue.

I have viewed pictures this morning and not found an issue... However it could be a particular account of photo with an issue on the page. As well as the error message linking the URL to the page the error message appears on would be helpful.

Do let us know if this is still an issue.

Also in regards to response times to queries. We say 48hours to cover the weekend period. If we get messages late on Friday evening, we may not be able to check things until Monday. But messages forums and emails are pretty much checked daily otherwise.

You can always reach out to hiccupx, or the FF Team account or my personal account c00kie fi you feel things are urgent.

Thanks.
c00kie
FF Team
5 months

Notifications and app

I like the idea of getting a notification to a forum . I do know you can set p email alerts for forum responses and you can do this by going to 'My Account' and editing the settings on this page.

FF does not have an app and there is no plan any time soon to develop one. This isn't because we don't want to move with the times but its just not feasible with hiccupx being the only developer for the site.

We do have some big improvements including new features and fixes for the site on the way in 2024. So keep an eye out for those, and as always any suggestions for features you'd like would be great, so keep your ideas coming!

c00ki
FF Team
5 months

Should be a place to easly report scammers on here

Abuse reports are checked daily. This thread does not need to be updated when you submit a report.

This thread will now be locked.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
5 months
23456   loading