So many ghosters

Try not to take it personally because I promise it’s NOT about YOU.

You will never be able to control how others are but you can control how you perceive their choices…

Maybe take things slower with new people until they actually demonstrate more of the consistency and communication that you want and deserve with their ACTIONS and not just their words.

I hope you find the peace that you deserve. ✨
1 year

Favourite fat guy

My partner is my favorite fat guy.

When he wraps his body around me there’s really not much that feels as good as that.

Except for maybe when I get to wrap my fat body around someone and envelope them! 😁
1 year

Kik, snapchat, feabie scams

YumNom:
Are all accounts on these platforms just scams looking for money?

Munchies:
You've caught onto the ruse. Every user on all of these sites are scammers. Even you. Congrats on finding your people. You are one of us.

Munchies I love when you get spicy it makes me lol.

Have a great day! Haha!
1 year

Veterans day belly rubs

What about us Veterans who want belly rubs and not to give them tho!!?!! 😉
1 year

The problem with ghosting on ff

CuppaJoe:
I recently had what I thought was a really honest and transparent message exchange on here.

A member initially reached out to me regarding a topic that I loved, and quickly moved to ask if I would like to meet irl. When i explained that I was sincerely looking for friendship and discussion on here rather than a serious relationship, the other member explained that they were looking for something romantic, thanked me, and then the exchange ended.

I respect and appreciate this persons honest answer, and was thankful that this person took the time to explain their own motivations and interests. I wouldn't have been surprised to be ghosted in this kind of situation (and have been before!), but it was wonderful to at least have a short acknowledgement together about why we wouldn't expect ongoing conversations.

I would suggest best practice is to expect ghosting to happen, but to hold yourself to model the behaviour you'd like to see from others in the future - and to express thanks to others when they do the same.

THIS all of this.

ALL of it.
1 year

Folks , what is the sexiest position a bigger girl can take nudes in? (advice)

So looking through views on my photos it’s as exactly as the above said, standing full body shots are far and above anything else.

Next would be any before and now shots as size comparisons.

But I think what people want most is just authenticity. Be yourself. Take pictures that makes you feel sexy! (You are SO sexy!) Have FUN with it!
1 year

Belly button lovin

I LOVE belly button play!

I’m not really into into other peoples bellybuttons but I love having mine , well anything. And can definitely orgasm from it.

I think my absolute favorite is having a partner nursing (I love ANR too) and playing gently with my belly/bellybutton it’s such a sweet soft intimacy and guarantees an orgasm every time.
1 year

Can't click my profile or dropdown

I’m having the same issue, it’s not just you. 😢
1 year

Body modification

I have been into body modification since I was a very little girl when tattoos were NOT mainstream and a family friend would let me color in his tattoos with markers. I knew despite my mother’s wishes I too be covered in tattoos when I grew up.

But this also led to a love of all sorts of body modifications… and a love and appreciation for those who are authentic to themselves and a create a body that makes them happy and reflects how they see themselves…

Idc if it’s Lizard Man or huge fake lips and tits or getting fat or whatever… I just want people to feel like their most authentic selves.

But as someone who didn’t come to FA/feederism until late adulthood it makes more sense to me that I’d embrace this after a lifetime of being fit when I realize just how important a role body modification has played for me.

So I was wondering if there was anyone else whose roots are also in body modification.
1 year

Thoughts on "miles away" feature

I like the opportunity to be able to potentially connect with people that are close to me!

I’m also privileged to be able to be out about the fact that I’m polyamorous and kinky without fear of repercussions.
1 year
12345   loading