Fattened for a cannibal

Well it seems there are plenty of plump little piggies getting fat from lounging during the quarantine. If any of you are interested in the prospect of being dinner, please don’t hesitate to ask. My Kik is the same user name and pic as this account. If you have some other preference of communication, please let me know
Edit: I forgot to mention and I apologize, but I only work with female piggies
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, are there any females out there who have the fantasy of being fattened up like a pig for consumption? If so, I’d love to rp. My Kik is the same as this profile.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, have any of you had the fantasy of being fattened up like the common farm animal for a hungry cannibal? I"m looking for a female partner to rp with who has the fantasy of being fattened up for a cannibal. My profile has info on how to contact me if you're interested
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, hqve any of you had the fantasy of being fattened up like the common farm animal for a hungry cannibal? I’m looking for a female partner to rp with who has the fantasy of being fattened up for a cannibal. My profile has info on how to contact me if you’re interested
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello heyhey. I can role play with you if you want. I have a Kik. It’s user is Shvuyhln and it’s profile picture is a Snivy eating an incredible cream sandwich (the same picture as this profile). I’m already brainstorming recipes to use on you.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Ah, so Abigal, I can can do the part where I take you to my farm in a foreign country and fatten you up like a pig. I wouldn’t be doing it to sell you at the market however, I would be doing it to feed myself. Maybe for some made up holiday in my made up country. If you’re interested, my Kik is Shvuyhln, under the name “John Nakamoto” . I also have a discord. It’s username is also Shvuyhln and its number is #6348. If you have a different preferred method of communication, please let me know.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, I'm looking for an rp partner. The qualifications are as follows.
1. Female
2. Willing to take the role of the prey item
3. Willing to roleplay feeding and being cooked alive (like a cartoon character in a pot)
If anyone is interested, please reply so that we may sort out a time and social media platform to rp.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Yes, I would like to rp with you. If you could send me your discord username we could get started.
4 years