Did you feel ‘different’ growing up?

I did think that how I felt was something that everyone felt about something, but as I got a little older, I thought I was the odd one out because I was attracted to fat, not the in-shape sports players that other girls my age were attracted to.

Middle school was lonely because I knew what I was attracted to, and it wasn't the same thing that my friends were attracted to and I felt like it would have been weird or off putting if I told them that [so and so] wasn't cute, so I just pretended that they were to go with it.

High school was better because I realized that it might be easier to not be as closed minded about it to myself and embrace what I enjoyed, so I did. And it worked out, thankfully.
1 year

Is being out of shape a turn on?

For me, it most definitely is.
1 year

How many female feeders are on here?

Chunkadelicc:
Probably not many as they’re often the most pursued and harassed members of this community. This question alone proves my point, actively asking for a select group of members to fulfill a desire. Do people ask for male feeders? Non-binary feeders? Trans feeders?

Time and time again I witness women get hounded by horny, depraved, lonely men. I don’t know how they do it, it must take incredible strength.

Munchies:
It really does. I can't tell you how many times I've had some truly depraved people slither into my DMs. Some examples:

Men openly asking me to cheat on my partner with them.

Dom feeders thinking that I'm secretly a sub feedee and trying to "train me".

People treating me like a cum rag.

Emotionally manipulative scum bags.

Men moving way too fast.

Don't get me wrong. I do get DMs from very lovely people. I've even befriended a few. But man, are they in the minority.

I've had very similar experiences in my DMs. There are some metaphorical diamonds in the rough, but dang it's few and far between.
1 year

What about men gaining weight do you like?

I enjoy fat and think men look better with more on them. I also love to cook and think that weight gain from my food is the highest of compliments.
1 year

Is there anything about self-care that i should keep in my

BlxxdyKawaii:
Deadass accidentally pressed “post” before I could complete the question and it won’t let me edit the title.
Full question: Is there anything self-care related I should keep in mind when getting fat?

I’m already aware of the greater risk of heart-related diseases and diabetes and am willing to put forth that risk. What I mean is, should I be more conscious about my hygiene habits, as well as whether or not being at a larger size affects the severity of acne?
I have a small idea that I’ll need to stay on top of washing in between my folds when they develop, but other than that I’m totally oblivious. 136 is the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life, so I have minimal knowledge as to how self-care differs from a skinny and fat person.

Munchies:
Skin care is super important. Make sure you use lotion or body oil to keep your skin soft and supple as you grow. Depending of how fat you grow, you're skin will be put through the wringer.

I came here to say skincare, so I'm going to echo that.
1 year

Questions for female feeders/fat admirers

1. Definitely the latter.
2. Gently.
3. Openly, for sure.
1 year

Do you like the belly of a bigger person or the all around figure of a bigger person?

I love fat on all body parts, but something about a big, round belly gets my blood pumping every time.
1 year

Crumbl cookies?

Flaboid:
I got burnt out on them but they’re pretty good. The advised serving sizes are pretty hilarious though. One cookie is supposed to serve like three people or something. In WHAT world 🤣

No but this is true! I used to work where sometimes we'd bring them in for other coworkers, we'd usually cut each cookie into quarters. They were indeed small pieces, I will say!
1 year
23456   loading