*post all shake recipes here*

MrAwesome 86:
I only use 2 things in my shakes and that is a quart of heavy cream and a box of brownie mix. Mix both together and it makes a very tasty shake that's over 11,000 calories

SSBBW4U:
I'm going to do this shake every day twice a day for a month and let everyone know how it goes

Wow. I'm off to Asda tomorrow to get those two ingredients!!!
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy probably isn't very exciting to others but it is to marry or LTR with a happy fat lady who loves being fat and we can just have fun together, eating and drinking what we like and not caring about how fat we get.
2 years

Stretch marks

Chipmunk3:
I LOVE my stretchies

Yes, your's look lovely!
2 years

Stretch marks

GingerGiant:
The ones I have right now are fierce.

Different ones depending on what area of my body

Some are thin and silvery other are stretching so much are red

All of then are extremely sensitive to tickling and when she gets aggressive and slaps/ scratches them it can hurt like a sun burn

Lotion FTW

Sounds lovely though.
2 years

Stretch marks

Allthebelly:
I love stretchmarks on tan skin. I'd like to cover things with it like zebra print.
I've got a bunch of stretch marks on my love handles. I can't tell if my belly almost got them, you can see the outline of some a little bit and it looks like the skin never stretched all the way

That would look really cool!
2 years

Stretch marks

Ky Belly Boy:
Mine are little faint marks. I sometimes want nice red ones. But I love mine

It's still nice to have some and I'm sure you'll get more.
2 years

Stretch marks

Stretch marks are so sexy
2 years

Shout out for local feedee

Hi,
I would be very keen. However, I am perhaps over your chosen age group (I seem to remember posts some while ago wanting someone younger than 66). Also I am only 15 and a half stones.
Nevertheless, if you are interested, then I would be really keen.
Thank you
Andrew/Angela
2 years

Subcutaneous fat

All good advice. Thanks.
3 years

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

DomFeeder:
I am a dominant feeder for nearly 3 decades now. The best times where those when I had a feedee that liked to eat and drink. Alcohol has many advantages: It helps to build depot fat, it keeps a feedee lazy and tired and helps her to lose control and all inhibitions from time to time.

justapig:
i wish that could be me, i am easy to find lol

I agree! I'd love it too!
3 years
12345   loading