The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

I like to try different restaurants and they make for my favorite dates. I was dating this one woman with a hell of a figure who once said to me, "Dating you is going to make me really fat, I think". I was not even encouraging or deliberately trying to get her to eat. It just came out when we were at dinner discussing other restaurants to try. It does not mean that I did not still enjoy the remark, though.
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Man, my fantasies are kind of tame, I think. Still, since I have not gotten a chance to act on them, they are still fantasies for me. I want this thread to continue, so it is my turn.

I really want to help a big girl get dressed. Of course, there is a catch to this. The clothes have to be so fitting that they barely go on. I love seeing curvy women fill out clothes, so to actually see the clothes fill out in front of me would be a big turn on. To see her struggle and jiggle...

Another: I am with a woman who likes her voluptuous body and loves stuffing it full of food. Since she likes food so much, I will give her plenty. I would restrain her in a swing so I can feed her by hand, grabbing her hair and shoving food in her face. When she resists, she is in the perfect position for spanking...or performing other disciplinary actions.

Finally, I want to have a woman break furniture. I would tie her to a chair in clothes that can not button or zip, then feed her until that chair breaks. I do not care to see women rolling around in food, but it is nice to see food smeared all over their face.
13 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

I weight/strength train (even though you can not tell from looking at me or reading my stats), I have a pretty well-toned body, I eat healthy, and I love fat chicks and would love to attempt feeding. Yeah...weird, huh?
13 years

Practical fun

I have not seen this as a thread in a while, and I am here enough, so... What would be your practical, everyday, fun vehicle and why?

For me:

92 Toyota MR2 - It is good on gas, has great acceleration, the T-top is great for trips to the beach in the summer, and I love the fact that it has a rear-mid engine.

93 Mazda RX7 - Same as the MR2 (without the T-top) and it has a rotary engine. I love that Wankel novelty. It fascinates me in a nerdy-engineering way.

96 Honda del Sol - Has great handling in part that it is so damn low to the ground, I love that I can put the rear window down, and it is a mostly mechanical car (no power anything, abs, etc...) so it is very easy to work on.

I had that damn del Sol too, but it was stolen a year back.
13 years

Proportions

I love way too many body shapes. I absolutely love disproportionately large butts and thighs, but I have also been known to love bellies and arms. It kind of depends on the whole make-up of the individual. Yeah, I am not helping, but I will say that a disproportionately large hip-butt-thigh area is the one thing I can not take my eyes away from.
13 years

Audible boner

lovesmychub wrote
Lets not get distracted from the purpose of this post. As a lady I dont get boners but some music can make me wet. There are many song that have, including classical, but one that comes to mind because I just heard it is:

Spinning Plates- Radiohead

quite a few radiohead songs actually

I like Radiohead, but never heard of that one. I am looking that one up at work tomorrow.
13 years

Audible boner

RubyRipples wrote
an audible boner would be an erection that you can hear happening... smiley

Maybe aural would be better lol.

Ah, semantics... What are you, a lawyer?

smiley

Sorry to disappoint everyone. No exploding boners here. Check out The Drew Carey Show if you want to see that.
13 years

Audible boner

cana wrote
the term "audible boner" might be the best thing I've heard in ages...lmao

Thanks, I figured it would up the views.
13 years

Audible boner

Does anyone else get turned-on by music? I certainly do, but I wonder how alone I am in this. If music turns you on, list what songs, bands, or genres do it for you. For me, it is mostly classical, such as...

Romanian Rhapsody No.1 -- Enescu
1812 Overture -- Tchaikovsky
Queen of the Night -- Mozart
Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 -- Liszt
William Tell Overture -- Rossini

Yeah, I am odd.
13 years

Favorite flavor milkshake?

I like it simple, so I go with vanilla and malted vanilla. However, I also like it weird, so durian is a great one to satisfy that part of me.
13 years
12345   loading