Feederism on television

Am I the only Malcolm in the Middle fan around here? Brian Cranston might be one of my favorite actors these days, and he was great on that show.

There was one episode centered around Lois' pregnancy. She thought she was putting on too much weight for a pregnancy, while her husband Hal was thoroughly enjoying it. When Lois decides to put herself on a diet, Hal sabotages it by replacing all of her diet foods with high fat foods, pouring sugar into the orange juice... It all ends when she spots Hal making her tea. He responds with, "What, you do not take Maple syrup in your tea?".

The looks Hal kept giving Lois throughout the episode were great. There is one line where Hal says something along the lines of, "I love how round and giggly you have become".
14 years

Does anybody here remember when ff looked like this ?

Yep. I knew about this place for some time, perhaps years before I created a profile.
14 years

Your star sign

I am an Aquarius. They are supposed to be unpredictable signs, so that matches everyone under Aquarius.
I like my Chinese astrology signs better. There are three categories. My characters are Boar, Tiger, and Snake. I just can not remember which one fits which category.
14 years

Favorite superhero???

I have two obscure picks, however, not as obscure as Really Really Big Man or Powered Toast Man. And as much as I am a fan of Wolverine, I also really like Donatello from TMNT and Vash The Stampede.
14 years
23456   loading