4 double quarter pounders a day

Chubbypup:
Have you watched the film Supersize me? He ate 3 meals a day at McDonald's, you'll be eating 4. I think it might give you a good idea what to expect.

MustBecomegluttonous:
Yes but the difference here is I'm eating other food all he ate was McDonald's

Right, but he goes into how much he gained (which may give you and idea of what your increase over normal gain will be), medical monitoring and issues (what effect/how you'll feel) .
1 year

Chubbypup:
Have you watched the film Supersize me? He ate 3 meals a day at McDonald's, you'll be eating 4. I think it might give you a good idea what to expect.

MustBecomegluttonous:
Yes but the difference here is I'm eating other food all he ate was McDonald's

Right, but he goes into how much he gained (which may give you and idea of what your increase over normal gain will be), medical monitoring and issues (what effect/how you'll feel) .
1 year

1 year

Does it sound like he is a feeder?

It sounds to me like he's into it. Tell him you've been thinking about what he said about bringing food into the bedroom and are interested in the idea. What (and how much) he brings shouldgetyou your answer.
1 year

Feederism tattoo for feedee

Black outline of a sow with your brand on its hip (initials? Design?)
1 year

I need advice

Umm...is "I like guys with bellies" not a lead in or invitation to the conversation you're avoiding? I agree with Munchies, you should talk to him on the app, platonically, and see what he wants. If you feel there's a possibility of a connection/something happening you should reveal yourself immediately. You've already been playing this game for nine months and it could come across as creepy if you keep holding out (I assume he has a face pic on his account, so it's obvious you know it's him). An invitation to your private folder would make a good reveal, but you might want to let him know that you've known who he is but you've been shy and unsure.
Whatever you decide I would definitely not advise talking to him with a couple bears in you. 🤣🤣 sorry, I know it was a typo, but the funniest one I've seen in a while. I couldn't resist!
1 year

Being fat for and against

It's almost impossible to weigh the pros and cons without specific weight goals. Pros and cons of gaining 25lbs is a whole different list than the pros and cons of gaining 100lbs.

Try it. If you like it, continue. If you don't like it, stop.
1 year

Pizza, cheap wine and good ice cream?

I believe deep down we are all interested in that pretty much daily. Why would we want/need you involved in it?
1 year

How to get a big pregnancy weight gain

Fulfill every craving, keep her off her feet. Have plenty of healthy food around at all times.
Be careful of gestational diabeties, that can be very dangerous.
1 year

An urge to get fatter

Why not get some schooling and move into the administrative side of Healthcare? Then you can get as fat as you want in an office chair.
1 year
12345   loading