(fixed) possible future east coast meet up

Hotels will sell blocks of rooms if you ask them too, often at a discounted rate.
1 year

Stuffing for hours

Get up in the morning, eat until you're full then have another bite. Stop. Eat more when you're no longer full (don't wait until you're hungry) until you are full, then have one more bite. Repeat all day.
1 year

Round wife but far too conscious

Give her a day of pampering that includes clothes shopping and a make over. Maybe get some ideas from some of the ladies here for places that sell elegant, well fitting clothes for fuller figures. Make her see how attractive she is. While she's getting her hair and nails did, take a few of her chores off her plate...don't get her feeling glamorous then have her come home to do dishes. Show her appreciation for who she is and all she does, it helps self esteem and makes it easier to see yourself as attractive. Compliment her, but not her figure. Go for the eyes, hair,smile, etc. then move slowly back into complimenting her figure.
1 year

Transgender and gaining

Ditzy:
Try to not say the word like so much.
Not being mean or putting you down but people say that word too much and in sentences where it doesn't belong grammatically.

Happy gaining !!

Greentrees8733:
(Friendly off topic teasing incoming...)

I mean... did they communicate something? did the audience understand it? boom, correct grammar lol

also like... I LOVE the word "like" n like that was a totally normal use of the word like cuz like "like" has like sooooo many different ways it can be used and like obviously in this post I'm like exaggerating my use of the word "like" and breaking so many other "rules" of grammar but I genuinely like the word "like" n think its rly interesting how the word has expanded uses and is like a multitool of words and like why be rigid with grammar when we can play with it to be *expressive*

*jazz hands*

kind of like f**k
1 year

Is it worth it to get into paid/comm. stories?

[quote]LargeTwink:

But, at the same time I don't feel comfortable getting people's money because I have a tendency to stop and take long breaks due to writer's block
[quote]

Google George R.R. Martin, he may have some advice 😉
1 year

Northern catskills/southern capital dist ny

I'm looking for some encouragement and companionship. I would love to have someone to go out and eat with, whether you want to watch, join me, or get competitive. A group might be even better. This can be a totally platonic relationship or not, depending on how we get along. Let's meet up and consume mass quantities and see what happens.
1 year

Squashing-facesitting

I have an ex who gained about 150lb while we were together. As she grew, our sex life evolved into her spending more time on top. I love to please a big gal while she sits on my face and just smothers me.
1 year

Positive reviews needed

I am not a paying customer,, so cannot speak to what I've purchased. I'd feel dishonest leaving a review based on that,, but...Could you please direct me to the lesbian den? 🤣
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

I am gay (well, lesbian) and I find big fuzzy man bellies to be cute, so I'm not surprised to hear your story.
Like any fantasy, you may choose to act on it or don't.
1 year
23456   loading