Seattle men

I'm in Portland, but am often in Seattle. I can always use a belly rub from a pretty lady smiley
10 years

Fabrice muamba

Lauren I was just reading about Liam Kelly earlier today, so sad.

Watching the Spurs game on Saturday was heartbreaking, luckily the story seems to be heading for a much ahppier ending.

This article says he was clinically dead for over 80 minutes, but is now alert and talking.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17460781

"Two hours after [regaining consciousness] I whispered in his ear, 'What's your name?' and he said, 'Fabrice Muamba'. I said, 'I hear you're a really good footballer' and he said, 'I try'. I had a tear in my eye."
12 years

Football clubs!!

Glory, Glory, Tottenham Hotspur!

You won't hear me needling any Chelsea/Arse fans until the season is over... I've been a Tottenham fan long enough to know anything that can go wrong, will go wrong... and so far the month of February and the start of March have confirmed this. :o
12 years

Any sports fans?

EPL: Tottenham Hotspur
Lower level British Soccer: Leyton Orient
Bundesliga: Hertha Berlin
MLS: Portland Timbers
NFL: Baltimore Ravens
MLB: Baltimore Orioles
NHL: Washington Capitals
College Sports: Maryland Terrapins
NBA: meh, can't be bothered to care enough smiley
12 years

Favorite football/soccerteam?

Tottenham Hotspur!

also:
Portland Timbers
Hertha Berlin
Leyton Orient
12 years

Premier league

Spurs weren't able to finish off Werder BRemen last night in the CL, but a tie on the road is nothing to scoff at.

My disappointment with that result was made ok by seeing that Man U and Rangers drew at Old Trafford!
13 years

Premier league

I wish I could combine Liverpool's deep pockets and Tottenham's coaching... Spurs are too tight with the wallet, but Redknapp has done wonders with them so far.

2-0 over Werder Bremen in teh Champions League right now!!
13 years

Premier league

Sadly I agree with your picks. It'd be nice to see someone else other than Chelsea or Man U win it this year, maybe Arsenal has an outside shot, but Chelsea looks too strong.

Either way, go Spurs!
13 years

The realization that your ugly

Fawkesling wrote
This is something that really confuses me as I feel I look ok when I see myself in the mirror sometimes and same with my webcam but as soon as someone else takes a picture of me then I just can't look at it, I always look hideous, this isn't anything to do with my weight, it's my face I can't stand and can't figure out whether the me I see in the mirror or webcam is the real me or the hideousness I see in pictures taken of me.

uhhh, I'm sorry to disagree with you Fawkesling, you easily have one of the prettiest faces on this site, or anywhere really.

Everyone has the abilty to be their own worst critic for sure. I certainly can be for myself, the main thing to remember is people also pick up on that, so it helps to at least act with an air of confidence even if on a particular day you aren't feeling it. It sems to work for me pretty well.
13 years

Fans of hockey and favorite hockey teams

I agree with Max here... Leonsis has done an amazing job not only building the team back up but also getting people in DC excited for hockey again. In some ways that does take a little bit of commercialization, but really I'm up for whatever keeps American fans in hockey arenas.
13 years
12   loading