Buffets

wow, i feel so limited around where i live- only have hometown & 'tin tin', an asian buffet if you will. i know golden corral's somewhere, but i'm pretty sure it's only in california or somewhere like northern washington...

recently ate at hometown for lunch- wish i could more often lol
12 years

Pregnant roll play?

not odd at all, though i apologize for posting a response so late in the game lol.

i have done pregnant roleplay in the past & rather enjoy just about every experience it brings up. sometimes roleplay is simply having sex with a pregnant belly, while other times it's making love to your 'husband/wife' while such a 'miracle' is taking place.

i've done roleplays involving the full-term carrying from beginning to end, which can be quite the experience on its own as it takes a while to process. some of my later roleplays have involved specifically birthing.

in any & all walks of the roleplaying, so long as you're doing it with someone that has a good time & brings happiness to the playing field in both parties, it can start slow or fast & still give a lasting impression.
12 years

For the gainers out there

i've always been a 'big girl' since i was 8yo, but didn't find myself purposefully gaining until april last year. at that point, i was something like 224, so knowing i'm around 265 is pretty awesome
13 years

Dungeons and dragons

count me in too! can never get enough of my inner-nerd out lol smiley
13 years

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

Back when I was still living in this little Washington town called Issaquah, my BF at the time took me to this godsend of a burger joint called XXX- this place not only had a real 50's diner feel to it, but they made their own rootbeer, had a week long car show every summer, & had THE biggest burger I've ever set eyes on!

Laden with 60lbs (NO joke) of ground beef, cheese, & bacon, condiments up the wazzu, & a double-basket load of fries to boot. The only thing that woulda made this burger the best... woulda been if I had had the glory of it in my mouth. *sighs* Maybe someday it will smiley
14 years

Seeking that special someone!!!!

I may be a bit far from you, but if you're interested in chatting, I'm more than happy to do so. Lemme know! ^_^
~Chub41ub
14 years

How much weight did you gain last year?

I started gaining purposefully around 224... now that I'm at 261, that's a total of 37# I put on in 2009
14 years
12345   loading