Story feedback forum

I'll totally volunteer "Saturday" for next month or the months to come, tear me apart smiley
11 months

Story collab idea

I'm down to contribute if this happens! Might I suggest creating a Discord server for organization purposes and bouncing of ideas?
1 year

What would you say to your past self if given the chance?

Me, zapping myself in the past to 10 years ago: yeah you know that cute feedee boy who keeps messaging you? He's the one. Marry him right now and save yourself a lot of trouble.
1 year

Keeping to accurate sizes?

There are many ways to describe a gaining character's body/body parts even if you don't know what their exact measurements would be.

For example: you could get into the size and position of her body parts with relation to one another. Obviously, the gain won't affect her skeleton, but perhaps after gaining 400+ pounds, unless she's very tall, her upper arms have begun to roll over her elbows in the back and her wrists crease where they meet her hands?

Think also about what she can and can no longer wear at her new size. The number 1 complaint I hear about plus size clothing is that many lines don't account that fat bodies are simply shaped differently than thin ones, and end up just scaling up the patterns of straight size clothing rather than factor in the fact that fat women have curves and bulges in places where thin ones are more or less straight up and down. Perhaps she notices she has difficulty finding tops and jackets with sleeves that don't cut into her arms and needs to shop around more than she used to before picking out her next top? She'll probably also have to get her rings and wrist jewelry custom sized.

You might also make mention of what she can and can no longer do at her new weight. Can she still reach her back to scratch an itch, or reach every part of herself with her hands in the shower? Or does she employ the use of a back scratcher/loofah on a stick, or perhaps her partner assists her?

Are her fingers still small enough to type on her phone, or has she had to switch to the use of a stylus pen?

And that's just the physical details. It would be exciting to read a story with such a dramatic gain and the character's (hopefully embracing) exploration of her new body and the life changes that come of it.

Of course, you can always pick up a measuring tape if you want to use it to simulate her exact dimensions in 3D space.

I hope some of this has been helpful! Happy writing!
1 year

Wg tropes/situations

Favorites:

-Weight gain as a result of magical, technological/chemical, or otherwise speculative interference

-Protagonist starting out as a slimmer feedee but wanting to get huge and achieving that by the conclusion of the story

Least favorite:

-Gaining accompanied by some truly extreme and implausible health conditions (I get that that's part of the thrill for some readers, but it really shows when somr writers simply have not done their research)

-Fat protagonist who hates their body until a thin person comes along wanting to date them
1 year

Anyone else with this fetish struggle with an eating disorder?

Had a history of restrictive EDs growing up due to having fatphobic and controlling parents. Nevertheless developed a thing for softer partners, largely out of rebellion. Broke away from the Eds, almost reached a point where I was eating intuitively and comfortably. Then in 2020 I entered a toxic relationship with someone who claimed to be a feedee with no designs on playing the feeder. He lied. Caught him tampering with my food. Back at square one when it comes to restriction and paranoia. I love my current partner with all my heart, and adore the moments when I get to bring him his favorite meals and caress his soft belly...but my relationship with my own body remains, for the moment, totally annihilated.
1 year

Dimensions weight room

So I don't have the full scoop on Dims, but according to a former supporting member, they sold out in recent years to a website management corporation who largely sanitized them in an attempt to garner ad revenue. Honest shame. I've sent a few strongly worded messages to have my account removed, we'll see how this goes.
1 year

Imobile stories?

Check out The Sacred Ritual! It's on here and super hot!
1 year

What do you think caused you to develop this kink?

It's a lot for me. First off, I grew up in a fatphobic household (they're still like that, I just left the household). But their treatment of fat as a bad thingade me get rebellious at some point and start being drawn to fat partners. I also have autism and cuddling with someone soft is a++ for my sensory issues.
1 year
12345   loading