Adult nursing relationship

Holly hanna am not the only one lol. I love ANR and male lactating. smiley
13 years

Favorite tv shows?

Bones, Teen Mom2, Reno911, Star Wars Clone Wars, Being Human(us), Family Guy and American Dad.
13 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Just started Paradise Lost by J.A. Jance. Its good so far.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

So was I, if you remember." . . . "He is too old.Yes,too old to begin the training." ~Obi-wan to Yoda. Star Wars V: ESB smiley
13 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Mine is from the fact that i collect russian nesting dolls.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Donovan~ "Doc mayday. Your boston dotter here. Dotter. D-O-T-T-E-R." Gilhooley~" Thats right 2 T's!" ~~ Donovans reef. "Why you stuck up half witted scruffy looking nerf herder!" "who's scruffy looking?" ~~ Leia to Han. star wars V
13 years

Breaking furniture or stuck stories

I have been a big a big girl all my life so needless to say i have gotten stuck and broke a few things. In jr high, we had desk chairs from the 1950s. I got stuck in the desk chair and when the bell rang it decided it wanted to come with me. The teacher had to hold the chair down while i struggled to get out. High school was the same till they gave me a table and chair for every class. In the PE locker room i broke a bench. I have also broken toilet seats, plastic and metal chairs, a few beds (including friends) and a sofa.
13 years

Money

I think I missed word my previous statement. We are not planing on getting disability once he is larger,in fact he is planing on working from home once he is too large. I was just asking if it was at all possible for people to get it for being fat. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Oh and why am i getting a happy face with glasses after i put the pound sign?
13 years

Money

So as some of you know or may not know i am a feeder and i have a boyfriend,who plans on becoming a ssbhm(700lsmiley. Last night we where talking and one of the topics that came up was at what weight would he be able to start getting disability? Now my question is can he get disability for being morbid obese? Or does he have to have other problems in order to get, like my mom did (5'4, 400lsmiley ?
13 years
23456   loading