Who is open about their feederism?

Reflection Of Perfection:
I am.

My friends, family & co-workers all know about it. I got nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Stefan263000:
We have chad right here!!!! Be careful not to kill someone with that much confidence bro.

Looks you're dying of jealousy bro, oh well. Another one bites the dustšŸ¤£
1 year

Who is open about their feederism?

I am.

My friends, family & co-workers all know about it. I got nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
1 year

Getting asked for a picture of yourself

For me personally, especially on a site like this, I would ask because I'd like to know who I'm talking to. Making a connection with someone is a lot easier if you know what they look like and aren't hiding anything.

Now the flip side is a lot of people that do hide themselves for safety reasons. They don't want their employers or family to find out, they don't want to compromise a relationship they're in, etc. As someone else mentioned, they have a right to say no when asked. You don't have to like it but you should respect their decision.
1 year

Butthurt scams?

First of all, this is NOT a scam, just a misunderstanding.

However, this is what I've been squawking about for a while is that it's damn near impossible to make connections these days because it's all about "content creators" trying to make money.

Munchies is right that anyone has a right to refuse to speak to anybody because no one is entitled to a response, but at the same time too much of "serious feeders only" breed contempt and a toxic cycle I've already whined about before.

I don't know what can be done though, any suggestions?

Munchies:
I suppose the real question is why are there more women who are here for money rather than connections?

No matter what rules and enforcements exist, if there is a market with customers willing to pay, people will make a buck. So, these women aren't really part of the problem.

No, the real issue is that women who come here to make connections do not stay on this site very long compared to their male counter-parts. We need to engage with *that* instead.

We need to make FF a place where women feel safe. And if you have that, the women who are here to make a buck are a non-issue.

That's part of the cycle I'm talking about. The males that get overly aggressive, rude and downright psychotic deserve to be banned but the lasting effect is scaring off women looking for connections. That's why women go into shells to protect themselves by making men pay to chat so if they get rude, aggressive, etc then at least they squeezed some dollars out of them first.

That's why women need to come forward and blast these creepy sons of b*thes that act like that.

The cycle that comes out of that is women go into shells to protect themselves but then men go into their own shells and treat women like strippers because they've made it clear its all about selling "content".

Breaking the cycle would be just everyone getting along and not being creepy. Good luck to that ever happening though.

Munchies:
Ngl, it low key sounds like you are blaming these women for the actions of grown men who know better but choose not to be better. And, if OP's post hasn't already shown proof, these women get victimized by the very same men.

So, on that note, it is on the *men* to be better, and the *site* to protect the women on here.

It's similar to another arguement that I have seen. How strippers and prostitutes encourage men to brutilize women. It's a silly arguement because the men brutilize the sex workers who get into sex work for all kinds of reasons. And it's obvious that the men are the only ones at fault. But *somehow* it's women's fault that men are gross to women.

Sorry for coming off like I'm blaming them, I'm not.

Like I said it's a cycle. Men brutalize women, women protect themselves, men who aren't brutalizing get caught in the crossfire, they treat women worse and the cycle continues.

I agree its on the men to be better and the site to protect them. One of the ways the site can protect them is for women to blast the creeps with screenshots of their bad behavior.

Munchies:
I get that you are trying to be helpful, but this ain't it, chief.

As a woman, I shouldn't *have* to fight to be safe. As a woman, it isn't my fault if some guy gets butt hurt and goes after someone else because I wouldn't suck his toes.

You are speaking from the outside looking in. You understand that the situation is bad, but you are viewing it through a privileged lense. You cannot fully conceptualize what the lived experience is like.

You have two different women telling you how things are. If you want to help, please listen.

I do my part. If a friend of mine shows me someone being rude, I take it upon myself to join in.

Like that clownweasel making racist and rude remarks in the chat the other night, I told the guy to pound sand and he ended up deleting his account.

But hey, I'm an outsider. If you say to sit this one out, sure. That's all I'll say.
1 year

Butthurt scams?

However, this is what I've been squawking about for a while is that it's damn near impossible to make connections these days because it's all about "content creators" trying to make money.

Munchies is right that anyone has a right to refuse to speak to anybody because no one is entitled to a response, but at the same time too much of "serious feeders only" breed contempt and a toxic cycle I've already whined about before.

Munchies:
I suppose the real question is why are there more women who are here for money rather than connections?

No matter what rules and enforcements exist, if there is a market with customers willing to pay, people will make a buck. So, these women aren't really part of the problem.

No, the real issue is that women who come here to make connections do not stay on this site very long compared to their male counter-parts. We need to engage with *that* instead.

We need to make FF a place where women feel safe. And if you have that, the women who are here to make a buck are a non-issue.

That's part of the cycle I'm talking about. The males that get overly aggressive, rude and downright psychotic deserve to be banned but the lasting effect is scaring off women looking for connections. That's why women go into shells to protect themselves by making men pay to chat so if they get rude, aggressive, etc then at least they squeezed some dollars out of them first.

That's why women need to come forward and blast these creepy sons of b*thes that act like that.

The cycle that comes out of that is women go into shells to protect themselves but then men go into their own shells and treat women like strippers because they've made it clear its all about selling "content".

Breaking the cycle would be just everyone getting along and not being creepy. Good luck to that ever happening though.

Munchies:
Ngl, it low key sounds like you are blaming these women for the actions of grown men who know better but choose not to be better. And, if OP's post hasn't already shown proof, these women get victimized by the very same men.

So, on that note, it is on the *men* to be better, and the *site* to protect the women on here.

It's similar to another arguement that I have seen. How strippers and prostitutes encourage men to brutilize women. It's a silly arguement because the men brutilize the sex workers who get into sex work for all kinds of reasons. And it's obvious that the men are the only ones at fault. But *somehow* it's women's fault that men are gross to women.

Sorry for coming off like I'm blaming them, I'm not.

Like I said it's a cycle. Men brutalize women, women protect themselves, men who aren't brutalizing get caught in the crossfire, they treat women worse and the cycle continues.

I agree its on the men to be better and the site to protect them. One of the ways the site can protect them is for women to blast the creeps with screenshots of their bad behavior.
1 year

Butthurt scams?

Munchies:

1 year

Butthurt scams?

1 year

Where did you meet your feedee/feeder?

Reflection of Perfection:
At a bbw dance

Fatmanrocker:
A bbw dance? Was it an event on here? How did you find out about it?

Heavenly Bodies in MA. Heather shuffled off to Las Vegas so they don't have them here anymore.

They still have bashes in Florida, New Jersey and Vegas though. Just have to look for them.
1 year

Is athletic attractive for someone?

If you have the charm and charisma, looks don't really matter.
1 year
45678   loading