Coping when a partner wants to lose weight

Everybody is different. I used to have the same doctor as my friend. Hes 5'5" 165 and I'm 6'4" 425. We had similar blood pressures and blood sugars, both well under the threshold but the doctor was pushing these metformin and other things for us to take. I switched doctors. If you eat and exercise daily, you can still wind up being a diabetic. You cant fight genetics or time.

But I always find it interesting, alot of the women that are still active here, yet have a significant other commonly run into similar issues. You couldn't find a guy here that actually wants to get fat regardless of stuff like that? Doctors get paid to push pills. I know this because I was a pharmaceutical rep. Somewhere between 2/3rds to 85% of the country is considered prediabetic. It's like BMI. I have friends that run triathlons yet their height weight combo makes them obese. Its manipulation of data. Now if your boyfriend routinely has a resting blood sugar of like 220, then you have an issue. That's the body not breaking it down. But everybody's blood sugar spikes when they eat.
3 years

I’m young and fit and i’m looking for a dom feedee

You sound perfect. My kik is dirtysouth5151. We should chat.
4 years

400+ feedee male feedee wanted

Yup. I'm 400+. Message me here or my kik is dirtysouth5151.
4 years

Let's make babies and get fat

I kik'd you. I'm dirtysouth5151
4 years

Male feedee seeks female feeder

Hello.

I'm a male feedee looking for a female feeder. I'm pretty submissive and would be willing to relocate for the right person. I'm around 400 pounds now, but would want to get much fatter. I live in Ohio, but that could change for the right person.
4 years

Great frustration of this community

Lgoxf:
What�s the greatest frustration you have with this community?

Mine is that it is so rare to find anyone who shares this kink who lives nearby.

Preach man. Women have so many guys to choose from, yet it's not the same vice versa.
6 years

Ohio feeder seeks feedee

I couldn't stay away, I'm actively looking for a feedee after taking a hiatus from this lifestyle. As for myself, here's some about me.

If you ever saw the movie Twister and wondered what Dusty (Philip Seymour Hoffman) would be like as a real person? Well, here's your chance.

I'm Bernard, I'm 27 and I'm awesome. I love traveling, and cooking, and trying new things. I like good beer and whiskey, sports, and anything spicy. I'm an ex Restaurant Corporate trainer, and current Business Advisor. Friends are cool, but it would be even better to find someone to date and maybe get more serious with. I once touched a Killer Whale, my fridge has 15 kinds of hot sauce, and various music genres entice me. I love my 90's rock though. Former real life amateur storm/tornado chaser. I want to find someone more than just a fetish, someone I enjoy being with, yet wants all of this in real life.

I am looking for a FEMALE feedee. But I also love all big girls too, even if you aren't gaining. I am an experienced feeder and I love the feeling of helping someone gain. Big girls with an appetite are always welcome. If you are wanting to get fat, I am the guy to make you bigger than you could ever dream.

Message me to know moresmiley I will give out my messengers or text if you ask.
6 years

Looking for a male feeder/encourager

I'm really interestedsmiley you'd gain a lot of weight.
8 years
123   loading