How do you eat your pizza?

It's funny, in Japan a lot of the common fast-food pizza is really expensive. It's a joke among weebs how much Japanese pizza costs. But a lot of the real artsy fine pizza places are WAY cheaper, especially considering what you get.

So we usually get four to share. Good for dinner, breakfast and lunch.
8 hours

Fat shamed

Going out on dates, other women have said stuff like "Ewww she's so fat!" loud enough to be heard by her.

But she accepts she's a big hungry fatty and she knows her boy is trying to make her as huge as possible. Her response: "That was rude... but also true! Honey, get me some ice cream."
8 hours

Stretch marks

My Lisa's stretch marks are very faint because her skin is dark so they show up as these pale streaks. But they make me proud of the way she eats for us together!
1 day

Bmi. what's yours?

BMI is funny as an index. Medically it's a scam. 30 is supposed to be "obese?" bunk. But at a certain supersized point it starts tracking your fatness better. Like at the point where you're breaking out of the 40s, you're a big one.

My gal is a luscious mid-76 BMI. In order to reach that level at my height, I'd need to break 550 pounds!
1 day

Dream relationship

Not to brag, but I'm kinda in one.

She's confident and unashamed of her fat, loves to eat, keeps getting bigger, and even enjoys being huge and the sensation of her flabby body bouncing and rippling with every heavy footstep she takes. And she knows I want to make her as fat as possible and agrees!
2 days

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

As an open feeder, my goal for my lady is "as fat as practically possible." She even said she wouldn't mind immobility, as long as she could order me around to help her lol.

She's already struggling with simple things like getting out of bed, dressing herself, getting stuck in the tub. She doesn't care, and I've realized that rather than a burden, I really enjoy taking care of a super obese woman.
2 days

Question for the burp/fart enthusiasts

Never in my life did I think I'd be into burping and farting. Then I fell in love with a woman who's really confident, hungry, and prepared to gain as much weight as practically possible. Her belches and farts are to me like a sign of her pride, vigor... and appetite.

I've noticed the tone of her farts has changed as she's gained more than 150 pounds with my feeding and encouragement. They used to be light and dainty, but now they sound sloppy and squelchy. Not that she's slobby or dirty. Her farts literally don't even smell. It's just that she's become so huge and flabby that her rear end just QUAKES when she breaks wind. She's not even ashamed, in fact I'll mock her farting sounds and make her laugh.

Her burps on the other hand are high-pitched and feminine sounding. It's adorable.
2 days

Going on a cruise to stuff ourselves all day

My fat wife really wants to sail on a cruise line. She's proud and confident in her huge body, knows I want to fatten her as much as possible, loves food travel and culture (used to be a travel agent!)

Her wattling to the pool in a skimpy bikini getting swallowed in all her rolls of blubber, eating so much she gets exhausted from the effort of gorging herself, and studying culture all the while.
6 days

"advanced" obesity classes?

Funny, BMI is nonsense medically. Like 30 is "obese?" Goofy nonsense. And yet- the fatter you get, the more accurate it gets in describing what a monument of lard you've come.

My lady is pushing 75 BMI. A scale classified her as "Stage VI- Hyper Obese"!!! At my proportions I'd need to break 550 pounds to match her!
6 days
12345   loading