Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

Yeah, autism, anger issues, and Tourettes'. (Always shouting out and saying things that seem obscene or out of place.)
1 month

Subconsciously playing with your belly

This is Lisa. As she keeps gaining weight I've noticed her grabbing herself by her love handles more, slapping herself in her belly and thunder thighs for fun, and telling me I need to play more with her fat.
1 month

Should get the stomach bypass

Munchies:
You, sir, are the poster child of Fantasy Feeder.

I was more upset than her.
I was like "HOW DARE THEY TRY TO MUTILATE YOU KSKSDKYAKSFSKAD"

And she was like "I'm probably the fattest person they've ever examined. They thought I needed help or something. Whatever."
1 month

Should get the stomach bypass

It didn't come to that, but my Lisa is so fat, the last time she went for a physical check-up, everyone urgently recommended gastric bypass as soon as possible.

Good thing she's so confident in her big self, she could turn them down and avoid their pressure.
1 month

Breathing heavy

My wife is always panting, whimpering softly, and even psyching herself up saying things like "Okay let's go!" just struggling to get out of bed, dress herself, or even stand up from the couch to waddle to the kitchen.

She's really heart and cardio healthy, but it still is a struggle to carry hundreds of pounds of blubber around. Not that she cares, she's accepted it and even enjoys getting so fat!
1 month

What do you prefer more for a personality of a man/woman you would date?

I didn't know what I wanted in a fat lover until I dated Lisa, and all became clear

Someone who's confident and proud of her huge body, and prepared to keep gaining weight. Someone who's handy (she's worked in hardware and taken up leathercrafting as a hobby.) She's not nerdy or scientific minded (never went to college) but street savvy.

We don't share many hobbies but we respect each other's interests. And we love to travel together
1 month

Daily "your partner is fat" reminders

The moments where she's too heavy to even get out of bed. She doesn't even need to ask me for help, she knows I can hear her panting and whimpering softly, she waves her pudgy hands at me, and I help lifting her up while bracing myself against the furniture. Sometimes it even takes multiple tries to get Lisa on her feet so she can waddle through the house.
1 month

Weight gain and self love

Wifestuffer:
My Lisa is only 4"10 and always hates being short. Well, she can't grow up but she can grow OUT. Gaining so much weight and becoming super fat, she realized it made her so much confident in her body. She's no longer "the tiny one" she's "the huge one," the most massive woman in the room.

HappyBigBelly:
My Laura is only 5-2 (not exactly tall either) and also hated being short. But being in a relationship with me has also made her so much more confident in her own skin than with someone who might’ve wanted to lose the weight. If she was just short and petite, she wouldn’t have the self-confidence and swagger she has at 340 pounds. I love how her belly hangs and how her butt shakes, jiggles and sways when she walks around naked :-)

Yeah Lisa's double rear end (she has both butt cheeks and even fatter and softer "thigh cheeks"smiley bounce and sway as she waddles, and so does her belly sway from side to side, not just up and down.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Oh and also the time she got too huge for her work uniforms, which where blue blouses. The suppliers simply couldn't make them big enough for her. She literally looked like an overripe blueberry ready to burst.

But she was important, so the company introduced a new "alternative uniform" that was a formless black apron with suspenders. Perfect for draping over a continually gaining and swelling woman's body. She loved it.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

My huge lady graduated through wardrobes in stages. First she bought extra-large clothing from regular stores. Then she had to start getting her clothes from specialty plus-size stores. Then she outgrew plus-size stores, and now has to order clothing from specialty super-sized stores. Not just scaled-up versions of "skinny people clothing" but specially shaped clothes for super obese ladies. Shapeless long tunics- well shapeless until Lisa fits into them and fills them out with her huge gut, watermelon breasts, and rolls of back fat. Hers comes in size 8XL. I'm in love with a woman who is extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-large!

Her breasts have gotten so huge she's graduated from regular "cup size!" Last she was at H cup, but now she has specialty super sized bras that say 6XL!
1 month
12345   loading